teethclick

Björk

What happened to Vulnicura live? The CD/Vinyl aren't on rough trade anymore? Does anyone have the digital version they could send to me?

It was limited to 1000 copies per format, it sold out. There's torrents online, but it's not really available to buy anywhere except ridiculous prices on discogs/ebay. I'll send it to you when I have a sec.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

It was limited to 1000 copies per format, it sold out. There's torrents online, but it's not really available to buy anywhere except ridiculous prices on discogs/ebay. I'll send it to you when I have a sec.

Oh okay, damn it :(

I searched for torrents but couldn't find any

FzytWEW.png

Also, when people say Bjork has 9 studio albums, do they Include Selmasongs?

I can't figure it out because I always thought it was

1. Debut
  2. Post
  3. Homogenic
  4. Vespertine
  5. Medúlla
  6. Volta
  7. Biophilia
  8. Vulnicura

????

FzytWEW.png

What happened to Vulnicura live? The CD/Vinyl aren't on rough trade anymore? Does anyone have the digital version they could send to me?

It's available here in my country!

It's still in stock???

Oh I thought you were talking about Vulnicura Strings :deadbanana:

Anyway the live album was available here for like a week lol

Oh I thought you were talking about Vulnicura Strings :deadbanana:

Anyway the live album was available here for like a week lol

Oh damn, I don't have the strings either but it's in stores here (it's just really expensive).

I'm so angry I missed out on the live album

FzytWEW.png

Oh damn, I don't have the strings either but it's in stores here (it's just really expensive).

I'm so angry I missed out on the live album

Yes omg it's so expensive :rip: idk why

I know, it's arguably a worse version of the album with a random live cover art ???? why is it more expensive than the original album

I agree with the "worst version" thing. I like it and some tracks are just :oprah: but the original version is definitely better. It's a bit overrated by her anti-Vulnicura fans, lol. I think it is because it's longer and it's not a major release, so they put such prices to gain back the $$ they lost printing it etc

I agree with the "worst version" thing. I like it and some tracks are just :oprah: but the original version is definitely better. It's a bit overrated by her anti-Vulnicura fans, lol. I think it is because it's longer and it's not a major release, so they put such prices to gain back the $$ they lost printing it etc

Vulnicura is definitely her best album though, do you agree?

FzytWEW.png

Vulnicura is definitely her best album though, do you agree?

It's definitely her second or third best album. I will always think Medulla is her "magnum opus"... I mean, the vocals (her best ever), lyrics, concept... and it all flows sooooo well. Medulla and Vulnicura are her only 10/10 albums in my opinion. I mean, every song is A+, seriously, even Atom Dance, which is usually hated/disliked by fans. So if you take that into account, then Vulnicura is her second best. But then we have Vespertine, it's so special and almost perfect, the second half is just so haunting and beautiful. But not every song is a 10... It's Not Up to You and Undo for example, those are my least favorites.

So I guess it is Medulla > Vulnicura > Vespertine > Homogenic > Debut > Post = Biophilia >>>>>>>>>> Volta. Don't get me wrong though, I love Biophilia with all my heart.

Edit: Also, I feel so bad for not being a fan when she came with the Biophilia Tour :defeated: she did seven sold out shows :defeated:

It's definitely her second or third best album. I will always think Medulla is her "magnum opus"... I mean, the vocals (her best ever), lyrics, concept... and it all flows sooooo well. Medulla and Vulnicura are her only 10/10 albums in my opinion. I mean, every song is A+, seriously, even Atom Dance, which is usually hated/disliked by fans. So if you take that into account, then Vulnicura is her second best. But then we have Vespertine, it's so special and almost perfect, the second half is just so haunting and beautiful. But not every song is a 10... It's Not Up to You and Undo for example, those are my least favorites.

So I guess it is Medulla > Vulnicura > Vespertine > Homogenic > Debut > Post = Biophilia >>>>>>>>>> Volta. Don't get me wrong though, I love Biophilia with all my heart.

Edit: Also, I feel so bad for not being a fan when she came with the Biophilia Tour :defeated: she did seven sold out shows :defeated:

I don't really like Biophilia. But i definitely agree with Volta behind her worst.

Medulla is not one of my favourites but it's really starting to grow on me

FzytWEW.png

I don't really like Biophilia. But i definitely agree with Volta behind her worst.

Medulla is not one of my favourites but it's really starting to grow on me

What's your favorite song/s from each album?

What's your favorite song/s from each album?

Debut - Crying, Venus as a Boy

Post - Army as Me, I Miss You, Possibly Maybe

Homogenic - Bachelorette, 5 Years, Alarm Call

Vespertine - It's Not Up To You, Pagan Poetry

Medulla - Where Is The Line, Pleasure Is All Mine

Volta - I don't have this on my iTunes anymore, nor do I remember the songs on it (I would love if someone sent me a link to DL it)

Biophilia - Crystalline, Sacrifice, Mutual Core

Vulnicura - Stonemilker, Lionsong, Family

What are yours?

FzytWEW.png