teethclick

Björk

I'm listening to Vulnicura right now and remembering how good it is :poordat: "Atom Dance" is definitely my least favorite, but I just really love everything else.

I feel like I always start getting into a Björk mood again around late fall/winter and I can feel it coming :flutter:

H0bDaqU.gif

Yeah I sort of consider "Stonemilker" the lead single, and the only single really

I read somewhere that they were going to release CD singles/box sets for Stonemilker, Black Lake and Lionsong in 2016. Not sure if it's true though.

isn't there a vulnicura coloured reissue too?

Yeah!

I'm listening to Vulnicura right now and remembering how good it is :poordat: "Atom Dance" is definitely my least favorite, but I just really love everything else.

I feel like I always start getting into a Björk mood again around late fall/winter and I can feel it coming :flutter:

Atom Dance really grew on me, I used to hate it  :teehee: And yeah fall/winter always puts me in a Bjork mood

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Am I the only one that thinks that Bjork is gonna pull another release real soon?

She usually leaves large gaps between albums to fully marinate herself and ideas together to get things going, but I feel like she may have had a 2nd project she was working on post Biophilia. Vulnicura is more of a circumstantial/in-the-moment  documentation of a relationship, and I remember her saying post Vulnicura that she's already working on new stuff. Exciting  :legend:  :smokes2:

:smokes:

Am I the only one that thinks that Bjork is gonna pull another release real soon?

She usually leaves large gaps between albums to fully marinate herself and ideas together to get things going, but I feel like she may have had a 2nd project she was working on post Biophilia. Vulnicura is more of a circumstantial/in-the-moment documentation of a relationship, and I remember her saying post Vulnicura that she's already working on new stuff. Exciting :legend: :smokes2:

I'd love for you to be right, but no I would expect at least two years...

H0bDaqU.gif

So Vulnicura Strings seems cool but using the album vocals is kinda cheap  :crossed: and I don't why they used a live pic for the cover

strings_packshot_2.jpg

the pink one?  :creep:

i got mine about a month ago it's so nice  :hooker:

Nah, the black 180 one. The labels are such bad photocopies omg  :deadbanana:

i want to get the black ones now bc the coloured ones aren't the best weight/quality wise but they're SO fucking pretty ugh

I have two of the 180 ones and idk I just wish they put some time and effort in these releases that the albums deserve. Vespertine is fine for the most part but the records are filthy, and Post doesn't sounds too great and is blatantly photocopied. I can't speak for the others but it just kinda sucks that they don't make these the best they could. 

I have two of the 180 ones and idk I just wish they put some time and effort in these releases that the albums deserve. Vespertine is fine for the most part but the records are filthy, and Post doesn't sounds too great and is blatantly photocopied. I can't speak for the others but it just kinda sucks that they don't make these the best they could. 

yes 100% agree but i'm still going to try and get them all because they're so beautiful

FzytWEW.png

SEND ME A DL LINK PLEASE

I don't have one, I torrented it. The quality isn't that good tho and you're not missing out on much  :teehee:

Atom Dance remains the best song on the record, pls get some taste hunny. :hooker:

So Vulnicura Strings leaked?? When is it supposed to be available in digital HQ?

14417469274.gif