teethclick

Björk

@ your collection kills meeeeeee

there's still a lot of gaps to fill but I'm slooooowly getting there   :teehee: if you're looking to get anything you can find a lot of albums and singles for really cheap used on amazon and discogs!

I really want to get into björk -- what songs do you guys recommend

Tbh the Greatest Hits album is nice to start with and you could go from there

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Okay so what is the singles chronology for Vulnicura? I have a Björk singles playlist and I have no clue what to add lol

Nothing, technically.  :( There's the remix singles but that's about it

Nothing, technically. :( There's the remix singles but that's about it

So even though there were no physical singles released, there's not even a lead single? Like wasn't it "Stonemilker"? I read it was officially announced that way and had a radio add date and everything.

H0bDaqU.gif

So even though there were no physical singles released, there's not even a lead single? Like wasn't it "Stonemilker"?

Nope, I think there was speculation that it would be a single but all the tracks were released at the same time. There's no promo CDs for any of the songs on Discogs either which is kind of strange tbh  :crossed:

Nope, I think there was speculation that it would be a single but all the tracks were released at the same time. There's no promo CDs for any of the songs on Discogs either which is kind of strange tbh  :crossed:

Hmm that's strange and also a shame. Yeah I read that it had an official radio add date of like 1/27 and everything so I thought it was a single for sure, even if the other songs that got videos wouldn't be considered a single.

H0bDaqU.gif

All the recent reissues (180g and coloured) are very cheap on http://www.juno.co.uk/ ! Just ordered the 180 gram Post for $23 WITH shipping!  :defeated: (It was at a local store here for $33)

THANK YOU! I just bought Post reissue at my local record store for $40 and the Homogenic one for $35 lol :rip: me

FzytWEW.png

THANK YOU! I just bought Post reissue at my local record store for $40 and the Homogenic one for $35 lol :rip: me

I almost spent that much too lol. It least you can get the others here for cheaper if you don't have them  :teehee:

I almost spent that much too lol. It least you can get the others here for cheaper if you don't have them  :teehee:

Yeah, thanks so much because the record shop said they had one more copy of the biophilia one for $45 and I was about to get it lol

FzytWEW.png

Yeah, thanks so much because the record shop said they had one more copy of the biophilia one for $45 and I was about to get it lol

Beware of the coloured Biophilia though, the blue disc is terribly noisy on all copies from what I've heard  :creep:

what are on the re-issues?

Just all of the main albums on vinyl, 1993-2011! The second time they've been reissued this year  :creep:

I want Vespertine on vinyl so bad :crying:

http://www.juno.co.uk/search/?q%5Ball%5D%5B%5D=bjork+vespertine&hide_forthcoming=0&currency=USD it's fairly cheap here, if you wanted the coloured one   :teehee:

Ugh, really? That's so annoying

Yeah  :( I haven't heard anything about the 180g reissue, but the original shouldn't be too hard to find!

Ugh it's still $32 after shipping to the US....

Tbh that's still a pretty good price, especially with the pound to dollar rate and how it's been priced elsewhere. I think they ship by weight on that website so shipping really varies

Okay so what is the singles chronology for Vulnicura? I have a Björk singles playlist and I have no clue what to add lol

This is old lol, but Stonemilker was sent to Italian radios.