Enjoy, Army of Me, Hyperballad

Bachelorette, Jóga, Hunter

Pagan Poetry (her best ever), Aurora, Harm of Will, Generous Palmstroke

Vökuró, Desired Constellation, Submarine

Wanderlust, Declare Independence, The Dull Flame of Desire

Mutual Core, Thunderbolt, Sacrifice

Stonemilker, Family, Mouth Mantra

:)

Omg I forgot about some of those songs!!! There's More To Life Than This is sooooo good

FzytWEW.png

Only started listening to Björk a week ago, but omg it was probably the best decision I've made in my life! I have just been bopping and crying to all of these amazing songs literally every moment I can!! I'm yet to come across a song of hers I don't like which is extremely rare for me, because usually in even my fave singers there's always some songs I don't like, but for Björk, I just can't find a song I hate!!  :defeated:

So far, my standout albums are Vespertine, which is my fave (I think it's literally my third fave album of all time omg!! :flutter: ), followed by Homogenic, Vulnicura, then Volta. Haven't really gotten into Biophilia yet, the songs are nice but nothing has really stood out to me on it yet. I love all her other albums as well, those 4 are just the ones I keep going back to for more!

Some of her overall best songs in my opinion, are Hidden Place, It's Not Up to You, Pagan Poetry, Jóga, Bachelorette, Earth Intruders, Declare Independence, Aurora, Stonemilker, Lion Song, Cover Me, and a few others. I just cannot get enough of this woman. I love how each album is completely different and has a really strong vision, style and image. And her cover arts are literally the best I've ever seen!! And I find her accent so cute and it adds this unique sound to her voice and the songs.

Could someone send me a link of all the Vespertine b-sides? I really love them so much and I've seen some ppl with them in their iTunes library so if someone could hook me up I'd be so grateful :kiss:

if u can wait until next weekend when i have some time i'll update my masterposts ^-^

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

if u can wait until next weekend when i have some time i'll update my masterposts ^-^

Thank you so much!! vespertine is my favorite album and it has some of the best b-sides like Generous Palmstroke, Batabid, Domestica, and Verandi. all the warmth  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

smile.gif

Thank you so much!! vespertine is my favorite album and it has some of the best b-sides like Generous Palmstroke, Batabid, Domestica, and Verandi. all the warmth  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :kiss2:

if you need any of her other bsides / rares just lemme know, i have quite a big collection of her stuff

Thank you so much!! vespertine is my favorite album and it has some of the best b-sides like Generous Palmstroke, Batabid, Domestica, and Verandi. all the warmth :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

it's such a special album, I love how much love I see for it here. I fall asleep to it often.

if you need any of her other bsides / rares just lemme know, i have quite a big collection of her stuff

you should post screenshots of all the songs in your collection! i'd love to cross-reference <3

H0bDaqU.gif

it's such a special album, I love how much love I see for it here. I fall asleep to it often.

me too!! cocoon and an echo, a stain are so soothing to fall asleep to. I listened to the album and also batabid while I was at the beach and it made for an interesting atmosphere with the contrast of the hot beach and the cold wintry music

smile.gif

me too!! cocoon and an echo, a stain are so soothing to fall asleep to. I listened to the album and also batabid while I was at the beach and it made for an interesting atmosphere with the contrast of the hot beach and the cold wintry music

ooh that sounds awesome! definitely need to try that on my next trip.

H0bDaqU.gif

you should post screenshots of all the songs in your collection! i'd love to cross-reference <3

on friday i should be getting a drive to organize all my music onto so i'll sort everything out then xox