teethclick

Björk

https://instagram.com/p/3v27F5JKZp/ wouldn't the etchings affect the rotation?

it shouldn't, all the etchings I've seen aren't raised, so it plays normally. I can't tell if it's the angle/reflection or whatever but the picture looks kinda raised which is weird

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

it shouldn't, all the etchings I've seen aren't raised, so it plays normally. I can't tell if it's the angle/reflection or whatever but the picture looks kinda raised which is weird

Wait, I looked closer and parts of the light show that it is carved inward, silly me. I don't really like the remixes that much, but I may get them just bc I love giving Björk my monies

smile.gif

Wait, I looked closer and parts of the light show that it is carved inward, silly me. I don't really like the remixes that much, but I may get them just bc I love giving Björk my monies

Me too lmao, and they're gonna look gorgeous. I actually love the Mouth Mantra one though. Those stickers too  :defeated:

$_35.JPG$_35.JPG$_35.JPG

ikr!! I hope the colored version is better

Hopefully, I'm not gonna get that one though. I think I'll see if I can get a replacement, there's also various scratches on the discs.  :crossed:

I never noticed how amazing and intense notget is, legit been on replay on my ipod all week. Hopefully we get a video cause Bjork always releases one for my fave songs for some reason lol

:smokes:

I never noticed how amazing and intense notget is, legit been on replay on my ipod all week. Hopefully we get a video cause Bjork always releases one for my fave songs for some reason lol

I love it as well, it's one of the few songs that have made me cry   :deadbanana:

And all the Vulnicura Remix vinyl looks so pretty, I might just order more after my Notget one gets here  :defeated:

I really want to get into björk -- what songs do you guys recommend

I would recommend Debut, Post and Homogenic (albums) as starting points, songs like Hyperballad, Big Time Sensuality, Army of Me, Hunter and Jóga are great.

Vespertine is BEAUTIFUL and a masterpiece tbh.

Then make your way into the more experimental albums like Volta and Biophilia, which both have good "mainstream" songs. And then you may be able to get into Vulnicura and Medúllac but these albums can be very strange and hard to listen to to some people

smile.gif

I would recommend Debut, Post and Homogenic (albums) as starting points, songs like Hyperballad, Big Time Sensuality, Army of Me, Hunter and Jóga are great.

Vespertine is BEAUTIFUL and a masterpiece tbh.

Then make your way into the more experimental albums like Volta and Biophilia, which both have good "mainstream" songs. And then you may be able to get into Vulnicura and Medúllac but these albums can be very strange and hard to listen to to some people