M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Let's see how this goes lol. Maybe they will change venues if the tickets arent selling good, even tho Azealia has an ok following in the US, and she sold out all her shows even tho they were for 1000-2500 people 

this got me thinking :mj2: i wonder if she even has any fans in the south except maybe like a handful? ill see. 

what happened with the ice princess remix?? there was a ton of hype about it and i've not heard anything about it in about a month now

was it released? who was the "super special guest"?

RVhKIwP.gif

what happened with the ice princess remix?? there was a ton of hype about it and i've not heard anything about it in about a month now

aren't you used to disappointment with azealia by now?

smile.gif

what happened to Fantasea 2

BzhmW.png

Well the Ice Princess remix featured Rick Ross we know, so it's probably nothing to be missed too much. Even though it's next to impossible, I wish she'd put her Slay-Z mixtape out. I've been wanting that shit ever since she tweeted about it. Nothing ever happened with In Town either, that collab she did with Kevin Hussein. It was probably good since it was originally on BWET.

It'd work well if she put Fantasea II out now to hype the tour and put the album Business and Pleasure out in the Spring.

whens her movie out tho

march 2016

Well the Ice Princess remix featured Rick Ross we know, so it's probably nothing to be missed too much. Even though it's next to impossible, I wish she'd put her Slay-Z mixtape out. I've been wanting that shit ever since she tweeted about it. Nothing ever happened with In Town either, that collab she did with Kevin Hussein. It was probably good since it was originally on BWET.

It'd work well if she put Fantasea II out now to hype the tour and put the album Business and Pleasure out in the Spring.

in town on kevin hussein album, he told me it was coming on the summer

her next album will be out in 2017 lbr here

yeah i can see that at most late 2016

I feel like the reason it feels like Azealia delays her music is because she announces her projects soon after she starts them and gives herself unrealistic dates to finish.

I feel like the reason it feels like Azealia delays her music is because she announces her projects soon after she starts them and gives herself unrealistic dates to finish.

Yeah, thats the reason, she cant keep her mouth shut when she needs to lol so when things doesnt happen, we get disappointed in her. I think Lana would do the same if she was more active on social media lol 

Yeah, thats the reason, she cant keep her mouth shut when she needs to lol so when things doesnt happen, we get disappointed in her. I think Lana would do the same if she was more active on social media lol

well they are best friends

what happened to the BWET vinyl

what happened to her next album (business and pleasure something??)

:rip:

lABVyGE.png

AZEALIA BANKS ‏@@AzealiaBanks 

I want to make a super duper pop record. like disney style, but clever.

mess.......... who's going to take her now?

it sounds like the original concept of ARTPOP that she was gonna be a part of  :facepalm:

7e760cdb8e7924209285cb079f7df9ed_400x400

lABVyGE.png