M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

elliphant collab lyrics : I be sippin lemon-lime.....

And Theres 14 songs on the album/mixtape. 6 are done, 8 to go, because she did the movie so that took her time.

Producers: 
Lil Internet (Heavy Metal & Reflective and Yung Rapunxel)
Dr Luke (I'm That remix)
Owwwls (Atlantis, US, Chips)

Songs included:
Count Contessa
Treasure Island (This one sounds like an R&B R.kelly sex jam and its luke production)

elliphant collab lyrics : I be sippin lemon-lime.....

And Theres 14 songs on the album/mixtape. 6 are done, 8 to go, because she did the movie so that took her time.

Producers:

Lil Internet (Heavy Metal & Reflective and Yung Rapunxel)

Dr Luke (I'm That remix)

Owwwls (Atlantis, US, Chips)

Songs included:

Count Contessa

Treasure Island (This one sounds like an R&B R.kelly sex jam)

Thank god she's talking about this finally and giving more insight to it. I actually believe the mixtape will make it out and not stay locked away. I can't wait to hear the production on these!

im semi done with bwet like its getting semi stale with me right now. wow loving this news. life couldn't get any kuntier! it's exactly like drinking ice cold water on a hot summer day and feeling it go down.

You will have to deal with bwet for a whole year because this wont come soon lol, she has 6 done and 8 to go and we dont really know if those 8 songs are recorded already, or being recorded, or they are being produced or mastered. 

No offense but why is she working with Elliphant if she (rightfully) so anti-appropriation? Isn't Elliphant like a walking culturally appropriative mess between that forced Jamaican accent and her pseudo-rapping? My friend saw her open for Charli XCX and she apparently even dropped the n-bomb during her set

No offense but why is she working with Elliphant if she (rightfully) so anti-appropriation? Isn't Elliphant like a walking culturally appropriative mess between that forced Jamaican accent and her pseudo-rapping? My friend saw her open for Charli XCX and she apparently even dropped the n-bomb during her set

I guess Azealia only cares about white people appropriating african american culture :s idk. Let's not forget that Azealia is friends with Lil Debbie too.

I guess Azealia only cares about white people appropriating african american culture :s idk. Let's not forget that Azealia is friends with Lil Debbie too.

Is she really? I mean I guess that makes sense, she worked with Diplo who's whole Major Lazer project is mega appropriative of Jamaican culture (and a bunch of others too)

Is she really? I mean I guess that makes sense, she worked with Diplo who's whole Major Lazer project is mega appropriative of Jamaican culture (and a bunch of others too)

Yeah, i guess, she cares when people appropriate and get rewarded while being mediocre more than just using the culture

The mixtape Slay Z is supposed to be out in September, with 8 tracks. I'm so excited, I never thought she'd put it out. I'm praying it actually happens. There's also a track on FTSW called Blossom (an outtake from BWET) with FTSW supposed to be out in March.

I hate that I get so excited when she talks about release dates because we all know they're always a mess.

The mixtape Slay Z is supposed to be out in September, with 8 tracks. I'm so excited, I never thought she'd put it out. I'm praying it actually happens. There's also a track on FTSW called Blossom, which is supposed to be out in March.

I hate that I get so excited when she talks about release dates because we all know they're always a mess.

receipts?

This girl is so talented but is the biggest mess I have seen omg. I'm surprised she has no problem ripping everybody and their sister for cultural appropriation but also has no problem working with Elliphant. People have such a problem with Iggy Azalea's blackccent, but Elliphant really goes the whole nine yards with her Jamacian schtick.

MkWI4Ns.png