M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

#freeazealia cant wait for these prison bops. she's such a free soul biting tits and shit I love that attitude!

@ I thought she hated rih?

I think she likes Rihanna, but you might be thinking of her beef with Rita Ora where she called her Rih's understudy. Azealia's tweeted but loving the BBHMM video and they were hanging out after a performance sometime in October. I hope they actually did a song together.

Whenever this blows over for her, I hope this serves as a damn wake up call. Z needs to realize that her career is on a single damn thread and that people, including the GP now are over her shitty attitude (and forgetting who she is, such as the security guards). She's so talented but she lets her personality serve as a barrier for her music. I want to have hope, but is she even signed to a label atm? She needs a strong management, keep ha in check and not to fight with bottoms on twitter so she can actually focus on releasing a EP/LP/Mixtape. She's undeniably the best female rapper but, girl. Get it together

Edit: she got bailed out already  :deadbanana: she's serving though

CWZ2k3_FXAAAo_Ibn.jpg

Demos_copy.png

Whenever this blows over for her, I hope this serves as a damn wake up call. Z needs to realize that her career is on a single damn thread and that people, including the GP now are over her shitty attitude (and forgetting who she is, such as the security guards). She's so talented but she lets her personality serve as a barrier for her music. I want to have hope, but is she even signed to a label atm? She needs a strong management, keep ha in check and not to fight with bottoms on twitter so she can actually focus on releasing a EP/LP/Mixtape. She's undeniably the best female rapper but, girl. Get it together

Edit: she got bailed out already :deadbanana: she's serving though

CWZ2k3_FXAAAo_Ibn.jpg

I was legit upset about this and her beating up the other security guard but the pics are hilarious :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

we're entering 2016 and there are still people that think it's okay to ask if 'that's a "he" or a "her"'.

That's not a valid question, it's none of your business to be honest.

it doesn't "have to be my business" to know something about a celebrity... i was under the impression she was transgender, or maybe transexual or a drag queen. i've heard nothing but disgustingness from this bitch about the lgbtq community, and i thought she was bashing the very people who possibly looked up to her as a leader or icon in said communities. however, no one ever pointed out the - now i know nonexistent - irony of her controversies; which is why i was seeking clarity.

utwU6cX.gif

when the fuck did Azealia being mtf get into the mix like, it's kinda obvious she's a girl? :crai: She has a sibling who transitioned. Not her. But even if she did transition, she's a girl now and one of the best female rappers so who the fuck cares it's 2015 and we're listening to her music, not sleeping with her. Like damn :azealia: (but yeah dunno where it came from but she's not mtf)

it doesn't "have to be my business" to know something about a celebrity... i was under the impression she was transgender, or maybe transexual or a drag queen. i've heard nothing but disgustingness from this bitch about the lgbtq community, and i thought she was bashing the very people who possibly looked up to her as a leader or icon in said communities. however, no one ever pointed out the - now i know nonexistent - irony of her controversies; which is why i was seeking clarity.

bitch gtfo 

She actually for the most part comes across as quite dumb

iono I get the vibe that she's really smart, just filled with a passion that often turns into rage. maybe a bit antisocial seeing as biting tits and calling people faggots isn't too social like :creep:

okay maybe not DUMB but calling her a genius is a gross exaggeration

Being a genius and articulating intelligence aren't the same thing. Azealia is learning multiple languages and applying multiple cultures to her music (in the same vein as MIA).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1