M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Every time I think Z's gonna get her shit together, she has record label issues, gets arrested, or starts a Twitter rant...thank god I love this woman or I would've been outty before BWET could slay my soul

This tbh, I still love her. Briefly hated on her bc of her "tarbaby" comment and the seemingly unprovoked fight with a bouncer, but still love her music. I kinda just want some new music from her asap. I know it's due to record label issues but tbh if I didn't know this I would probably think she's struggling to come up with material because we already had 212, HM&R, BBD, YR, CT & Luxury before the album and she seemed to have written most other songs a while before she finally was able to release them, so presumably if she's inspired she'll have lots of new music to share.

Also, I called her dumb recently on here. I was just pressed ab her recent messiness tbh lol. always thought her comments people were "shocked" by were pretty spot on and HILARIOUS, some recent shit she did just seemed pretty awful tho. I'm over it :toofunny:

I hope she commits to her shit and records a lot and finish her projects because i sense this girl is like those people who start a lot of shit at the same time and has a lot of ideas but never really conclude them lol 

Snippet of a new song "In Excelsis" off the new album.

...that's where you'll find me / up above the rain clouds / riding past the blinding sun..

Sounds so good and different.

She also said we'd be getting new music in February, Slay-Z will come before Fantasea II and if it lasts through spring, Fantsea II will come in the summer.

So I'm hoping / praying there's a God and her plans finally pan out.