M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Don't worry babe, I'll bring u a bootleg, with me screaming or raping. She needs to release the date and place tho.

probably the festival or something, that is going to bring her on, will say the date and staff x.x

probably the festival or something, that is going to bring her on, will say the date and staff x.x

Don't think so, the Corona Capital is in October (the last big festival in Mexico City), so I will bet she's comming by her own

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Don't think so, the Corona Capital is in October (the last big festival in Mexico City), so I will bet she's comming by her own

oh well, so wait for her to tell the date , but u know azealia and her promises :toofunny:

What is going on with her album? I remember reading last year that it'd be going to be released in February but it's still not there. Can someone give me an insight on this?

What is going on with her album? I remember reading last year that it'd be going to be released in February but it's still not there. Can someone give me an insight on this?

well, im waiting here like a fool for it to get release :(, but i think shes finishing it, ATM JAM (2nd single) is coming in the next weeks, so maybe in SEP/OCT the album could see the light.

well, im waiting here like a fool for it to get release :(, but i think shes finishing it, ATM JAM (2nd single) is coming in the next weeks, so maybe in SEP/OCT the album could see the light.

What happened so it didn't get released in February like it was supposed to?

nope it didnt, im thinking that interscope have something under their arm.... like the lady gaga collab or something.

PD: Look this

She scrapped her work with Epworth and only had a quarter of the album written last fall, Interscope either said she could hurry and finish or wait until late 2013 and we obviously see what she chose

BzhmW.png

She scrapped her work with Epworth and only had a quarter of the album written last fall, Interscope either said she could hurry and finish or wait until late 2013 and we obviously see what she chose.

Why? Did she not like the songs they came up with? He's such a genius, that's really disappointing. 

I doubt it, they paid for her sessions with him. She even said she didn't like how Bambi turned out

Bambi is literally her best song :emma: