M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Like seriously Azealia just CANNOT think ATM Jam is better than Venus omg.

Either way, Venus would never be a single because it's exclusively singing and no one wants a Nicki Minaj backlash disaster. I was hoping for some full singing songs on the album, though! :flutter: I really hope the original version makes it--this early release might not bode well for that, and it was also speculated for Paul Oakenfold's album. But if I love this remix this much, I can only imagine what the original will be like! I find the production a little generic Cascada ~islandy~, but it fits because it's the "Ibiza edition". In any form, this song needs to be put out.

Either way, Venus would never be a single because it's exclusively singing and no one wants a Nicki Minaj backlash disaster. I was hoping for some full singing songs on the album, though! :flutter: I really hope the original version makes it--this early release might not bode well for that, and it was also speculated for Paul Oakenfold's album. But if I love this remix this much, I can only imagine what the original will be like! I find the production a little generic Cascada ~islandy~, but it fits because it's the "Ibiza edition". In any form, this song needs to be put out.

i hope venus is for her album tbh, even more if this is a remix of the original :defeated:

That was supposed to be a Beyonce song?!

Goddamn it still feels so far...I'm sat here waiting for Gaga's album and November's about as long as I want to wait for Azealia, as well :lanasrs: I'm glad she said September as the first month because I know not to listen to it. For instance, if she said November first, it would definitely be coming out in 2014.

Good news for everyone who didn't like the production on "Venus", though--the original sounds more like dancey Coldplay?

That was supposed to be a Beyonce song?!

Goddamn it still feels so far...I'm sat here waiting for Gaga's album and November's about as long as I want to wait for Azealia, as well :lanasrs: I'm glad she said September as the first month because I know not to listen to it. For instance, if she said November first, it would definitely be coming out in 2014.

Good news for everyone who didn't like the production on "Venus", though--the original sounds more like dancey Coldplay?

im hoping for a september/october release tbh

Hope it's at least a bonus track on Broke With Expensive Taste, kinda like how artists put their David Guetta and Calvin Harris features as bonus tracks.

It's just such a good song no matter what. Her French verse is giving ballroom perfection, her vocals are on point, and the production is so happy and "dancey Coldplay" is kind of spot-on.