M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

They do have power, like hello? People everywhere, not just in certain countries, try to justify their use by saying it means something positive. They were used to dehumanize people not too long ago and still til this day. 

Bottom line, Azealia doesn't speak for the whole Black community.

she's being so messy on periscope right now.... saying that she should be allowed to say the word 'faggot' because she says 'n*gger', 'cunt', and 'bitch' in her music...

she just replied to me and said that everyone is allowed to say 'n*gger', and she wouldn't get offended by white people saying the word......

And youre not explaining it correctly which was pretty misleading. Shes saying why is everyone always so outraged about her saying faggot, yet theyre okay with her saying every other slur that doesnt apply to them? That is a double standard, 'oh you can say dyke and bitch in your music and ill sing along but as soon as you say faggot that's a big no no', that's stupid as fuck and i literally hate gay people

And youre not explaining it correctly which was pretty misleading. Shes saying why is everyone always so outraged about her saying faggot, yet theyre okay with her saying every other slur that doesnt apply to them? That is a double standard, 'oh you can say dyke and bitch in your music and ill sing along but as soon as you say faggot that's a big no no', that's stupid as fuck and i literally hate gay people

What you just said is extremely ignorant and disrespectful. Firstly, you're making a massive generalisation by saying gay people are the only people who can be offended by her music. The argument is, if you're not black, don't use the N word. That's why people are fine with her saying it, as she is black and it doesn't offend her. Regardless, it's not up to you to say what offends other people. If you personally are not offended by the use of the word 'faggot', then that's fine, but don't start saying you 'literally hate gay people' for being offended at an OFFENSIVE WORD that Azealia is in no place to use. I also don't care that she says 'well in MY household a faggot is someone who hates women', because in the real world; today's society, the definition of 'faggot' is a disrespectful way to speak about gay people. You are actually so disgusting for coming here and saying 'I literally hate gay people'. What if I came to this thread with a response stating 'Omg I literally hate black people'? 

FzytWEW.png

What you just said is extremely ignorant and disrespectful. Firstly, you're making a massive generalisation by saying gay people are the only people who can be offended by her music. The argument is, if you're not black, don't use the N word. That's why people are fine with her saying it, as she is black and it doesn't offend her. Regardless, it's not up to you to say what offends other people. If you personally are not offended by the use of the word 'faggot', then that's fine, but don't start saying you 'literally hate gay people' for being offended at an OFFENSIVE WORD that Azealia is in no place to use. I also don't care that she says 'well in MY household a faggot is someone who hates women', because in the real world; today's society, the definition of 'faggot' is a disrespectful way to speak about gay people. You are actually so disgusting for coming here and saying 'I literally hate gay people'. What if I came to this thread with a response stating 'Omg I literally hate black people'? 

im literally not black so i dont see why thats relevant at all.

were arguing about the word faggot not the n word

azealia is bisexual, if she is 'in no place' to use the word, then i suppose you have such strong opinions about gay guys saying dyke or bitch, right? or im willing to bet that you dont even care, right? which was the point i and her were trying to make

ive literally tried reading your post like 5 times but i cant finish because i literally dont know what youre talking about

im literally not black so i dont see why thats relevant at all.

were arguing about the word faggot not the n word

azealia is bisexual, if she is 'in no place' to use the word, then i suppose you have such strong opinions about gay guys saying dyke or bitch, right? or im willing to bet that you dont even care, right? which was the point i and her were trying to make

ive literally tried reading your post like 5 times but i cant finish because i literally dont know what youre talking about

I actually do think 'dyke' is an incredibly disgusting term and I would certainly never use it. I don't get the problem with bitch though? 

And I was using the n word as an example of the ridiculousness of the prejudice you're showing. 

Azealia is bisexual, correct. But is she a gay male? No. Then she is in no place to use a slur typically directed at gay males.

Also, my post was in no way complicated so you physically not being able to read all of it is saying more about you than me.

FzytWEW.png

I actually do think 'dyke' is an incredibly disgusting term and I would certainly never use it. I don't get the problem with bitch though? 

And I was using the n word as an example of the ridiculousness of the prejudice you're showing. 

Azealia is bisexual, correct. But is she a gay male? No. Then she is in no place to use a slur typically directed at gay males.

Also, my post was in no way complicated so you physically not being able to read all of it is saying more about you than me.

lmao bitch is just as bad a slur as faggot. but you don't care because it doesnt apply to you (you are not a woman). which is my point.

i bet you use bitch in your day to day life and see nothing wrong with it which is exactly why azealia sees nothing wrong with saying faggot.

I'm a white gay and I've never been offended by AB...maybe others should learn to listen and try to understand the things she says :creep:

inb4 "literally white literally privilege literally white privilege literally hate literal gay people" comment

BzhmW.png

no one wanted to post about how she admitted to bleaching her skin today

girl needs mental help when she starts to contradict everything she's been saying for years...especially when it's about her race and being black in America. I think above all else her admitting that should disappoint her fans the most

BzhmW.png

no one wanted to post about how she admitted to bleaching her skin today

girl needs mental help when she starts to contradict everything she's been saying for years...especially when it's about her race and being black in America. I think above all else her admitting that should disappoint her fans the most

Literally how do you still not know when to stay in your lane

You don't know what it's like being black in America

You don't know her personal traumas

Literally how do you still not know when to stay in your lane

You don't know what it's like being black in America

You don't know her personal traumas

I'm quite literally (used correctly here, so take note) sick of you, and it's only been in the last few months where you've been fucking intolerable.

You don't know what it's like being black in America either, yet you run your goddamn mouth about it too...

It's not about being black in America. She has been outspoken for weeks/months/years about black excellence and under representation which I have always agreed with (yes, you read correctly that the 'white devil' has tried to understand the struggles and challenges a non-white person experiences daily), but in the matter of a few tweets she undermined everything she's been saying.

It's her skin and it's her prerogative to bleach it if she thinks it will help advance her further, I'm not criticizing her decision and reasoning for doing it. I pointed out it's extremely contradictory for her to do that and could be quite problematic for her fans now that one of their favorite artists has suddenly changed their point of view on something they've staunchly been opposed to their entire career.

So, no, I don't know what it's like to be black in America. Unlike you, who would rather shut down any dialogue whatsoever because I'm white and can't possibly begin to try understanding issues that affect my friends, family and people that I like, I'm choosing to talk about it.

I would not recommend you reply back to this unless you have something genuinely constructive or thoughtful to say back to me.

BzhmW.png

You don't know what it's like being black in America either, yet you run your goddamn mouth about it too...

Literally when did I say I knew what it was like being black? I swear literally this whole damn site is so used to simpleminded gays that any time I post, you guys feel so overwhelmed. I literally DON'T know what it's like to be black, but as a poc, I'm allowed to call out the pink gay that attacks literally everything a black woman does. Not just Azealia, I've seen you critique Nicki and Bey for sure. How is it that you can literally just keep Iggy's name out of your mouth and let her be, yet call Nicki trash? Whatever, there's a difference between me trying to defend her choice (because I literally know that we live in white supremacy) versus you fucking judging her like hello? why would you even bring up me not knowing the black struggle when this was about you not being in a place to speak on this? Dark people literally across the world (not just black people) bleach their skin because they were taught that whiter is more appealing. like literally..........

Literally when did I say I knew what it was like being black? I swear literally this whole damn site is so used to simpleminded gays that any time I post, you guys feel so overwhelmed. I literally DON'T know what it's like to be black, but as a poc, I'm allowed to call out the pink gay that attacks literally everything a black woman does. Not just Azealia, I've seen you critique Nicki and Bey for sure. How is it that you can literally just keep Iggy's name out of your mouth and let her be, yet call Nicki trash? Whatever, there's a difference between me trying to defend her choice (because I literally know that we live in white supremacy) versus you fucking judging her like hello? why would you even bring up me not knowing the black struggle when this was about you not being in a place to speak on this? Dark people literally across the world (not just black people) bleach their skin because they were taught that whiter is more appealing. like literally..........

:awk:

How immature  

FzytWEW.png

She needs mental help, like a lot, its super clear that Azealia is really struggling with all of this ("fame") plus her own personal shit and problems that we know some about. 

Yet I'm the Antichrist for mentioning it

BzhmW.png