M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

BWET will always have a special place in my heart (esp. Miss Amor and Miss Camaraderie, classics!), but I ain't here for the shit she pulls on the regular

I still retain hope that the BWET fable will come out sometime even though it's been a while

"Azealia you stink" and I was like "what do you mean?" my fave part she's too cute :defeated: im 99% sure she was hella faded in this interview

...99%? She's stoned af, look at her eyes. I even remember her tweeting "On a scale of 1-10, how high is Azealia Banks in this video?" with it LOL

BWET will always have a special place in my heart (esp. Miss Amor and Miss Camaraderie, classics!), but I ain't here for the shit she pulls on the regular

I still retain hope that the BWET fable will come out sometime even though it's been a while

Yeah, for me it's not even about how much she talks shit, it's that the things she used to say were genuinely funny and mostly true, and now they're usually just not... :/ Her comments are usually just a bit off now.

I hate AB for teasing music to never really release it. The song she did for Rihanna she played on Periscope, Playhouse not being uploaded simply bc we do have it in LQ cause of her and that In Exelcsis clip. Blossom also. So, does anyone know whether she just doesn't wanna be referred to as a rapper or if she's actually ditching rapping itself? I mean, maybe she'll still do it but will sing more. She's kinda both but if you have the ability to sing well and you do it well you should be called a singer rather than rapper, I guess. Or they could call her singer/rapper. Anyways, I just went to check her Instagram, it's on private.

I hate AB for teasing music to never really release it. The song she did for Rihanna she played on Periscope, Playhouse not being uploaded simply bc we do have it in LQ cause of her and that In Exelcsis clip. Blossom also. So, does anyone know whether she just doesn't wanna be referred to as a rapper or if she's actually ditching rapping itself? I mean, maybe she'll still do it but will sing more. She's kinda both but if you have the ability to sing well and you do it well you should be called a singer rather than rapper, I guess. Or they could call her singer/rapper. Anyways, I just went to check her Instagram, it's on private.

she wont stop rapping tbh

lol forgot that was even a thing

BzhmW.png

I feel like we're so hard on AB for never delivering on time, but I was just thinking: it's only been 4 years since she broke out with 212, and we already have 1 album, 2 mixtapes, and an EP (not to mention each release has been critically acclaimed). When you have people like Katy, who have been around for almost a decade, and only have 3 albums, it makes you realize how lucky we are to have so much good music from Azealia in such a short period of time.

I feel like we're so hard on AB for never delivering on time, but I was just thinking: it's only been 4 years since she broke out with 212, and we already have 1 album, 2 mixtapes, and an EP (not to mention each release has been critically acclaimed). When you have people like Katy, who have been around for almost a decade, and only have 3 albums, it makes you realize how lucky we are to have so much good music from Azealia in such a short period of time.

Thats true 

Katy's shit anyway tho, we have 4 albums from Lana in 4 years.

Cant wait for Coco, that one song snippet still gets stuck in my head

Also I forgot to tell y'all I got that AB Drama shirt and that shit was cheaper than an iron on lmaoo I put it on and it literally cracked

Well, Lana's been in the game for 5 years and she's working on her 5th album. AB really has no excuse. Her label fucked her over, yes, but isn't she off of that record label now? She probably has nothing to say since her Twitter is so full of shit.

PNoV6l.gif

Well, Lana's been in the game for 5 years and she's working on her 5th album. AB really has no excuse. Her label fucked her over, yes, but isn't she off of that record label now? She probably has nothing to say since her Twitter is so full of shit.

Yeah but Lana only makes a good body of work when she takes time to perfect it.

Cant wait for Coco, that one song snippet still gets stuck in my head

Also I forgot to tell y'all I got that AB Drama shirt and that shit was cheaper than an iron on lmaoo I put it on and it literally cracked

Could you link me to this please?