M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Ok lets stay on topic.  i really wish to know what u appreciate on Azealia´s music the most.  You seem to be really a big fan of hers. (no shade)

Ohhhhh.....gif

is just that i dont care about her tweets to other artist.

So you like her music because you dont care about her twitter. 

that-doesnt-make-any-sense.gif?w=245

no, i meant that i like her music even with all this twitter feuds lol. Im a fan of hers what do you expect?  me going away when she messed up ? nop.

And why those gifs???  lol

no, i meant that i like her music even with all this twitter feuds lol. Im a fan of hers what do you expect?  me going away when she messed up ? nop

Im sorry for misunderstanding. i thought we were over this. I just want to talk about her music so help me to get into it little bit. Thats why I told you what u appreciated the most about her music.  :popcorn: 

Im sorry for misunderstanding. i thought we were over this. I just want to talk about her music so help me to get into it little bit. Thats why I told you what u appreciated the most about her music.  :popcorn: 

oh i dont know, i like her as a rapper, and the beats she use in her song :)

Someone on another forum said it really well, Azealia is marketed to the completely wrong audience. As long as she's in the same sentence as Lady Gaga or Lana Del Rey, it'll come with a package deal of crazy teenagers who dedicate either extreme of such hatred or obsession to certain artists. Her fans and fans of her contemporaries will always care about what she says on Twitter and album sales. Her album will not be a huge success and "212" just may be her last moderate hit. It's distressing that anyone from other fanbases gives a single fuck because as a #kunt (:teehee:) I couldn't care less, I just really like her music. It's not something she'll escape anytime soon and she'll be dragged for a while and beef even more. Hopefully after her album she manages to be more low-key, otherwise I don't think she can honestly put out another body of work. Horror of horrors, Iggy Azalea is more popular right now. Hits need to not be on the forefront of Azealia's strategy, which is why "ATM Jam" slightly disappoints me--it just doesn't have that certain Azealia flair. I'll allow her to do her thing and hopefully this album comes sooner rather than later to lessen this emphasis on her personal decisions. She's got a tour later this year so I imagine anywhere between August and October it'll be released.

See you at the end of the year @@Foolish :popcorn:

Someone on another forum said it really well, Azealia is marketed to the completely wrong audience. As long as she's in the same sentence as Lady Gaga or Lana Del Rey, it'll come with a package deal of crazy teenagers who dedicate either extreme of such hatred or obsession to certain artists. Her fans and fans of her contemporaries will always care about what she says on Twitter and album sales. Her album will not be a huge success and "212" just may be her last moderate hit. It's distressing that anyone from other fanbases gives a single fuck because as a #kunt ( :teehee:) I couldn't care less, I just really like her music. It's not something she'll escape anytime soon and she'll be dragged for a while and beef even more. Hopefully after her album she manages to be more low-key, otherwise I don't think she can honestly put out another body of work. Horror of horrors, Iggy Azalea is more popular right now. Hits need to not be on the forefront of Azealia's strategy, which is why "ATM Jam" slightly disappoints me--it just doesn't have that certain Azealia flair. I'll allow her to do her thing and hopefully this album comes sooner rather than later to lessen this emphasis on her personal decisions. She's got a tour later this year so I imagine anywhere between August and October it'll be released.

See you at the end of the year @@Foolish :popcorn:

thats true. But if shes being promoted to the wrong audience, which is the right?? :/

Renewed faith in Azealia after ATM Jam lost it's initial wonder :defeated: "Venus" is so anthemic and her singing voice literally bulldozes me. Please be on the album! :crying:

WIAT WHERE HAVE I BEENE MB UHHHHHHHHHHHH DOWNLOAD PLEASE

done

Renewed faith in Azealia after ATM Jam lost it's initial wonder :defeated: "Venus" is so anthemic and her singing voice literally bulldozes me. Please be on the album! :crying:

please!