M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

I don't think ive ever liked any feat. azealia banks except that akhet one or remixes....so..hmm....idk :assad:

I dont like usually the songs but her verses are good always, she's always great. Not even I'm That or Trap Queen? 

She did good but they could have put her to sing some parts cause it seems like they added her just because lol

omg is it just me or did the flow of her rap completely change? :oprah: it sounds so fucking good finally some new music :defeated:

Oh at a white boy using aave when talking down on a black woman

What part of that was aave? Lmao but I love Azealia so freaking much I just want her to do well. She is one of the most talented artists I can think of, black or white, whatever. For the millioneth time - this had nothing to do with race in any way shape or form idk why everything has to be a race issue I didn't say anything about race...

H0bDaqU.gif

Oh at a white boy using aave when talking down on a black woman

seriously go make a tumblr post about it or something, you get so pressed over nothing and look for any chance to suddenly make it a feminist/racist/transphobic issue and it's tired

BzhmW.png

she needs to get her shit together tho. i don't think her second album will come at this point. who wants to sign this bitch if she's gonna keep doing shit like this?

lABVyGE.png