Sitar

Lorde

That could be anything? It doesn't have Lorde's voice in it, and calling it 'Lorde - I'm nineteen and im on fire' doesn't make it a Lorde track. You could've gotten that from anywhere.

Try again. :crossed:

No need to prove my self any further... I'll just keep enjoying this exceptional album :) Thx anyways

No need to prove my self any further... I'll just keep enjoying this exceptional album :) Thx anyways

Heyyy if you are who you say you are then you would have access to a studio version of Good Fights??

I'm desperate.

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

Heyyy if you are who you say you are then you would have access to a studio version of Good Fights??

I'm desperate.

Asking him isn't going to get you anywhere sis. :toofunny:

I wish Good Fights and Lost Boys did leak though ... and she did also register a song pre- pure heroine release (I think) called 'Loom'.

nowhere, they just try to pose as an insider. Don't feed the troll

I'm an insider and Perfect Places is honestly her best 2nd single choice from the record, Homemade Dynamite is great too!

"All of the things we’re taking

Cause we are young and we’re ashamed..."

I'm an insider and Perfect Places is honestly her best 2nd single choice from the record, Homemade Dynamite is great too!

"All of the things we’re taking

Cause we are young and we’re ashamed..."

SHUT UP ALREADY

lABVyGE.png

Are "insiders" still a thing? Really? I thought they all died in 2012. Like... if you really were you wouldn't be posting shit because you know your job and reputation in the field would be destroyed, especially if something leaked and they traced it back to you. I'm sorry your parents don't love you, but you should invest that energy into something else if you're that desperate for attention. Chorus, dance, politics, and sex work are some great outlets, not grasping for any speck of attention us lanaboards losers can give you. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg