Sign in to follow this  
IconicSoul

Athens, GR @ Rockwave Festival Greece - July 8th, 2013

You're so right.

I agree with you

My mother and my father are both working for the EU and many other people I know here in this city too, so I know exactly how it is on the other side.

To be honest. I'm very shocked. Every time I'm in one of the European Institutions and see how it is there. I must say : It's ridiculous. The salaries are unbeliavable high and the problems embarrassing.

I feel u

Sorry if I sounded mad back there, it wasn't my intention.  :ohno: Nothing I said was aimed at you - just want to make that really clear.

I'm originally from one of the affected countries and we're going through very tough times, it's a real mess over there... And sometimes it can very frustrating / irritating hearing EU politicians talk about the crisis with their condescending tone and their high & mighty opinions which are more often than not completely detached from reality.

Aaaanyway, back to happy things AKA Lana. :flutter:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

Ohhh 

I would love to visit Athens or Greece in generally one day

such a nice country

griechenland-proteste-540x304.jpg

okay okay 

this side is ugly (and it's how we see it in the capital of the EU)

but

there are other sides

and there are lana fans :3

This post is so random

Oh Well Sexy Sebastian....what can I say? Never fuck with the Latins or the Mediterraneans

I wish you guys had a Latin or Mediterranean government for a month. Can be any of them: Brazilian, Portuguese, Greek, Argentinian, Italian to see the mess they would be able to create in only one month in your country.  The south of Brazil is great..OH wait! that part was not colonized by Portugal or Italy its the German, Dutch and British part so down in the south things kind of work properly. Greeks could easily call themselves Latins they for sure have all the qualifications.

glgcDdT.gif