Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

i don't like it.. :rip:

not a surprise tho bc i hated malibu so much

mileyyoungernow.jpg

Wow, I am overwhelmed - 'Younger now' is the best I ever heard from her and the video is extremely entertaining! Miley knows how to surprise, every era is so different. She ain't that singer / actress thing only, she's a real entertainer, and this planet does not have many like her anymore.

The tracklist of her upcoming album looks promising.

Elvis+Madonna=Miley (sorry)  :P 

Wonder why every major pop act is going country

To be fair, Miley's roots were always country tbh. She was kinda raised with country music. Also the only 'country' song this era has been Inspired

FzytWEW.png

I just listened to Miley Cyrus And Her Dead Petz for the first time. Usually when I do that I like to just turn everything off except the music and just lay there.. around halfway through the album I'm not lying when I say I literally felt myself LEAVE MY FUCKING BODY. I literally saw an explosion of images and felt the emotions and watched myself enter an entirely new world and I just- I'm kinda at a loss for words. This fucking album is art. That's the only way I can describe it. I have never had a musical experience like this, I was crying and felt like I was floating and the happiest I've ever been and celestial and I just- WOW. I'm actually so close to stanning now like that is just amazing. I'm gonna wait until after YN though... BUT IF YOU HAVE NOT LISTENED I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. LISTEN WITH AN OPEN AND CLEAR MIND AND JUST. FUCKING EXPERIENCE THE ART. WOW.

I just listened to Miley Cyrus And Her Dead Petz for the first time. Usually when I do that I like to just turn everything off except the music and just lay there.. around halfway through the album I'm not lying when I say I literally felt myself LEAVE MY FUCKING BODY. I literally saw an explosion of images and felt the emotions and watched myself enter an entirely new world and I just- I'm kinda at a loss for words. This fucking album is art. That's the only way I can describe it. I have never had a musical experience like this, I was crying and felt like I was floating and the happiest I've ever been and celestial and I just- WOW. I'm actually so close to stanning now like that is just amazing. I'm gonna wait until after YN though... BUT IF YOU HAVE NOT LISTENED I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. LISTEN WITH AN OPEN AND CLEAR MIND AND JUST. FUCKING EXPERIENCE THE ART. WOW.

Over the last two years I've learned that MCAHDP is really my favorite album ever. Lana could never top this. The second half of the album (everything after I Forgive Yiew) is an overwhelming (but good) amount of dreamy pop with hints of indie and dare I say VAPORWAVE. I feel like some of my best moments in life appear in those tracks and I can rewatch my memories just by hitting the play button.

Fav song : Tiger Dreams / EIBAS

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

her best album and one of the best albums ever

Better yet, do acid and listen  :brows:

You kidding right? That album is straight awful.