Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

Damn! I really like the Victoria leak. I am disappointed that it's more funk than pop... but at least it's not Rainbowland aha. This and Nothing Breaks Like A Heart has me slightly excited for the next record.

Only 5 years til the 10th anniversary of Bangerz; here's hoping it gets a vinyl repress by then and she drops a Side B project of outtakes to celebrate!

Nightmare / Last Goodbye getting official release WHEW the power THAT has....  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

i like... havent kept up with miley since the bangerz era but. i was watching this and it got me all nostalgic for that era back when i loved her

also i love animation/cartoons and i love that she incorporated this type of animation

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

omg the obvious inspiration of dolly parton

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

milky cyrus

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif