Sign in to follow this  
Wryta Thinkpiece

Phantogram

Now here's a longstanding fucking favorite that always takes me back to my sophomore year in high school. Every song has just gotten better as I got older. I completely fade out every time I listen to their music. Such rich, mind-high ambience.

Here's some of my favorites.

Happy listening! :kiss:

AND THE REMINDER OF HOW BAD I WANTED MY USERNAME TO BE "10,000 CATS" AND I FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT IT.

:crying2:
:rip:

I LOVE them!!! I first heard them on the US skins (RIP... i really wanted a second season. I personally liked it, they always had great music on it. They had like 3 or 4 phantogram songs throughout the 10 episodes that aired)

And I saw them live about a year and a half ago in Boston! They were awesome <3

I LOVE them!!! I first heard them on the US skins (RIP... i really wanted a second season. I personally liked it, they always had great music on it. They had like 3 or 4 phantogram songs throughout the 10 episodes that aired)

And I saw them live about a year and a half ago in Boston! They were awesome <3

... I've yet to see them live... :blanche4:

The fulfillment...it's not in my life.

I was excited to see there was already a thread for these nigs only to discover it died a long time ago. And nobody posted about their new album that just came out a week ago ( @@Stoop Kid u call urself a fan  :judgingu: )

Anyway the new sound isnt terribly different from Eyelid Movies but there's a lot more noise. Here are a couple of my faves

y'all need to get into Phantogram I feel like a lot of lana fans would rly enjoy them

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

I REALLY like them, but they are sort of repetitive in their sense of style, and their videos have all this same source idea, so it's like... Their music is more and more of the same.
Although I could notice a couple of improvements in their new album!

I'd love for them to make it. Because they sound good. They just got to work on their content.

Their music's pretty cool but I've never seen them do anything live.

Ugh I'm probabaly too late but they are really good live. I saw them. Idk about $30 though................... Like that's just a lot for a concert unless they are one of my faves.

They were great though! And there's definitely videos of them performing live on YouTube.

They're awesome AND they're coming to my city in July. But I don't know if I should go bc Eminem is playing in London two days before and I consider going though I'd have to travel there but yeah, I'd like to stay in London for a few days if I'm already there so idk, I'd also have no one to go with. (Same with Eminem but Eminem = God so yeah)

Love them though, their music gives me chills and happiness.