urbannoize

NEW: Lana Del Rey - Interlude - The Trio feat. A$AP ROCKY (Urban Noize Remix)

Honestly my new favorite song!  :smokes2:  :dance:  :grinds:

Where can I download that American mashup?? I can't believe I missed that!!!

Edit: nm I found it! Amazing!!! You should try to do Summer of Sam and like Big Pimpin or something. Lol I don't even know if that would match but I'd love something like that.

Honestly my new favorite song!  :smokes2:  :dance:  :grinds:

Where can I download that American mashup?? I can't believe I missed that!!!

Edit: nm I found it! Amazing!!! You should try to do Summer of Sam and like Big Pimpin or something. Lol I don't even know if that would match but I'd love something like that.

Thank you, thank you ! Really glad to hear you're loving the remixes ! Makes my work all worth it. Really does. & Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into it lol. Sounds good

this is incredible  :defeated:

Thank you, thank you ! Glad you enjoyed it !

Because of you incredible Lana Del Rey fans, the Hundred Dollar Bill remix has reached over 21,000 plays in just 3 days ! Now, i know that it may not be big deal to some or most of you, but wow, you guys never cease to amaze me ! Really appreciative of every single one who gives the remixes a listen. As well as spread the word around. You folks continue to be the great people that you are. & American Beauty is coming in November ! 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57148881@N03/9913038186/

So we've decided that the Lana Del Rey & Jay Z remix EP American Beauty will be released in November. With 2 more additional records added to it. & So in total theres going to be over 8 tracks on it. Stay tuned !

Lana Del Rey - American Beauty feat. Jay Z (The Remix EP) [Prod. By Urban Noize]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57148881@N03/9347181576/

NEW MUSIC: Lana Del Rey & Jay Z - Brooklyn Beauty [urban Noize Remix]

So we decided that we're going to preview another record off the upcoming Lana Del Rey & Jay Z remix EP American Beauty titled Brooklyn Beauty later today. So look out for that. Its a beautiful record

OMG you made Black Beauty hip-hop OMG :angie: