urbannoize

NEW: Lana Del Rey - Interlude - The Trio feat. A$AP ROCKY (Urban Noize Remix)

Yup, its going to be coming out in full Tuesday, haha. & Its dope to hear its a favorite of yours already

Yess! You just gave me something to look forward to! Gold stars for you Urban, u just made me one happy girl  :dance:  :dance:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Yess! You just gave me something to look forward to! Gold stars for you Urban, u just made me one happy girl  :dance:  :dance:

& Im glad i could brighten up your Sunday ! Really do appreciate your response ! Its getting me more excited to release the project this Tuesday

Hey Lana Boards

So here it is in all its glory, our long awaited Lana Del Rey & Jay Z remix EP The American Beauty. & With it, a brief album description that sums up the project

American Beauty touches on the familiar themes of Lana's music, with Jay Z's additional point of view. Therefore kind of creating another world within itself.

Lana Del Rey - American Beauty featuring Jay-Z (The Remix EP) [Prod. By Urban Noize]

:crying4:  Man everyone needs to listen to these, thankyou urbannoize :dance:

Love it all! Like Jay-Z and Lana could work together for real and your remixes would still sound just as good or even better

:dance:

lH7Zs6V.gif      

:crying4:  Man everyone needs to listen to these, thankyou urbannoize :dance:

Love it all! Like Jay-Z and Lana could work together for real and your remixes would still sound just as good or even better

:dance:

Wow, wow ! & Thank you ! I really appreciate it. & Glad you enjoyed the project !

Damnit! I was in Ft Lauderdale like two days ago. I should have bought you a beer (or ten!) for this release, it is so good! :grinds: oh well, now I have music to dance gangsta to while I'm cleaning my house :)

Damnit! I was in Ft Lauderdale like two days ago. I should have bought you a beer (or ten!) for this release, it is so good! :grinds: oh well, now I have music to dance gangsta to while I'm cleaning my house :)

Haha, wow, i appreciate the awesome comment ! & Im so glad to hear that you're enjoying the project ! So thank you !

YAAAAASSS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS this wait felt like waiting for Tropico YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Haha ! Well im glad i finally got a chance to deliver the project ! & It was actually suppose to be released on the day Lana put out Tropico. But since she didnt give a definite date, i decided to set one. That way you guys didn't have to wait to long 

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! I dont even know what to say....this is really good.

*hits replay*

Please dont stop making these :)

Thank you, thank you ! Happy to see you're enjoying it ! Means a lot seeing your comment

omg loving it so far :flutter: do you happen to have a hq album cover? I'm sure it's been posted on the thread somewhere but i can't find it ;(((

And i'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the project ! & I sure do have higher quallity ! Here it is http://www.flickr.com/photos/57148881@N03/10699211973/sizes/o/

Thank you, thank you ! Happy to see you're enjoying it ! Means a lot seeing your comment

Thank me? Thank you! lmao!

I downloaded all of your music from that website (awesome, by the way), and I would just like to throw in that you are legendary for giving us that version of "Heart Shaped Box" live. I cannot get enough of that, literally cant.

Oh and I think i posted about your "Hundred Dollar Bills" remix earlier in thread......but i'll tell you again how amazing it is.

Every time I hear the Jay-Z lyric drop its just like Im done, I cant.