urbannoize

NEW: Lana Del Rey - Interlude - The Trio feat. A$AP ROCKY (Urban Noize Remix)

Finally had a chance to release this remix after having worked on it for a while. It will be featured on my new Lana Del Rey remix EP that set to drop this year.

Lana Del Rey - Black Beauty [urban Noize Remix]

https://soundcloud.com/unemusic/black-beauty-urban-noize-remix

This is absolutely great! I love when you mash up rap and Lana, and I like some of your purely-remixed stuff, and this one is absolutely amazing! Where's the whistling sample from? It's great. Ah! I'm freaking out because it's so great! I've written all of this and I haven't even finished listening to the song! Damn.

Can I get a download?

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

This is absolutely great! I love when you mash up rap and Lana, and I like some of your purely-remixed stuff, and this one is absolutely amazing! Where's the whistling sample from? It's great. Ah! I'm freaking out because it's so great! I've written all of this and I haven't even finished listening to the song! Damn.

Can I get a download?

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time out to enjoy it. As well as in general general with checking out the other Lana remixes. This one in particular and coincidentally was sample from the rock band Guns and Roses, which is awesome being that Lana's a fan of them. And sure ill hit you up with a download link. Also doing purely remixed Lana stuff is also a favorite of mines.

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time out to enjoy it. As well as in general general with checking out the other Lana remixes. This one in particular and coincidentally was sample from the rock band Guns and Roses, which is awesome being that Lana's a fan of them. And sure ill hit you up with a download link. Also doing purely remixed Lana stuff is also a favorite of mines.

Ah! Patience! That's why it sounded so familiar! Lana would for sure appreciate it.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Ah! Patience! That's why it sounded so familiar! Lana would for sure appreciate it.

Yup, Patience it is ! And that would be so great if she did. Once again thanks for enjoying and appreciating it.

Kanye West feat. Lana Del Rey - Can't Tell Me Nothing [urban Noize Remix]

In honor of Kanye & Lana gracing the cover of Billboard's Power 100 together, I just had to repost our remix of Kanye's Can't Tell Me Nothing featuring Lana.

https://soundcloud.com/urban-noize-remixes-2015/kanye-west-feat-lana-del-rey-cant-tell-me-nothing-urban-noize-remix

ALBUM COVER: Lana Del Rey - Now Playing (LDR Remixes) [Prod. By Urban Noize] | Photography By Neil Krug; Typography By @@Rebel

Just got the beautiful album cover for our forthcoming Lana Del Rey remix EP “Now Play (LDR Remixes)” by the talented digital illustrator & graphics artist @@Rebel that we’re excited about. & We can’t wait to finally deliver the project soon enough. Receiving great covers like this as the last piece of the puzzle always gets us amped.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/57148881@N03/16294619709/in/photostream/lightbox/

Your work is always top notch quality, so I'm really looking forward to listen to the project in its entirety ! 

And im really looking forward to delivering it. Glad to know that youve been appreciating my music from previously. Thank you for listening

Lana Del Rey - Black Beauty [urban Noize Remix] (Video)

I decided to set some visuals to our remix of Lana Del Rey's Ultraviolence record "Black Beauty", which is set to appear on our forthcoming Lana Del Rey remix EP titled "Now Playing (LDR Remixes) [Prod. By Urban Noize]. The sample use of Guns and Roses was inspired by Lana being a fan of the group. & Overall i just thought it would be a great idea.

The video is taken from her promotional trailer for the Paradise Edition of Born To Die. Thank you to FrancisKo Leonardo for having it up. 

Lana Del Rey - Black Beauty [urban Noize Remix] (Video)

I decided to set some visuals to our remix of Lana Del Rey's Ultraviolence record "Black Beauty", which is set to appear on our forthcoming Lana Del Rey remix EP titled "Now Playing (LDR Remixes) [Prod. By Urban Noize]. The sample use of Guns and Roses was inspired by Lana being a fan of the group. & Overall i just thought it would be a great idea.

The video is taken from her promotional trailer for the Paradise Edition of Born To Die. Thank you to FrancisKo Leonardo for having it up. 

That was a really unexpected sample! It's really enjoyable, though!

"Now Playing (LDR Remixes)" produced by Urban Noize is a third installment in a series of Lana Del Rey remix project we've been producing and releasing for the past few years (Lana and American Beauty). It features reworkings of music from Lana Del Rey's previous effort "Ultraviolence". With psychedelic pop, alternative rock, and hip hop influences. The release is to also coincide with Lana Del Rey's current Endless Summer Tour.

Lana Del Rey - Now Playing (LDR Remixes) [Prod. By Urban Noize]

Summertime Sadness, F*cked My Way Up To The Top and Blue Jeans sound great and black Beauty is also nice :)
The West Coast and Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight mashups are quite good but I'm really not a big fan of the Florida Kilos one.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Summertime Sadness, F*cked My Way Up To The Top and Blue Jeans sound great and black Beauty is also nice :)

The West Coast and Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight mashups are quite good but I'm really not a big fan of the Florida Kilos one.

Thanks for listening, i appreciate it. And Florida Kilos happens to be one of my favorite ones. But the solo remixes we're great working on.

After hearing the record a few weeks back for the first time in a long time, as always i was inspired a thing or two to it. Nothing really major but hard hitting rhythmic rock drums, tambourines, hi-hats rock claps and vocal samples. Which all added to greatness of Blake's guitar work and Lana's vocals. Feel like it gave another great layer.

Lana Del Rey - Flipside [urban Noize Remix]

http://www.official.fm/tracks/5TlPUK