Pretend

Kylie Minogue

been listening to it all day, can't wait for my DVD to come!

So good to finally be able to experience this concert again! This fag right here completely missed the limited edition of the DVD/CD that was available on her website, I might try and get it via Ebay or Discogs because I really want to have it in the same "hardcover book" format as the main album. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

So good to finally be able to experience this concert again! This fag right here completely missed the limited edition of the DVD/CD that was available on her website, I might try and get it via Ebay or Discogs because I really want to have it in the same "hardcover book" format as the main album. 

It's SO good! And I get a bit extra emotional when I know some of the songs probably are from the night I saw her in London  :poordat: 

I got it not long before it sold out, and I'm happy I did! I still don't get why they didn't release a blu-ray though..hope you manage to find it!

It's SO good! And I get a bit extra emotional when I know some of the songs probably are from the night I saw her in London  :poordat:

I got it not long before it sold out, and I'm happy I did! I still don't get why they didn't release a blu-ray though..hope you manage to find it!

OMG you saw her in London too? Ugh what an experience it was!

Lucky haha. Yeah I'm sure I'll find it somewhere, and in the worst case the standard edition will have to do. And yeah, a bit disappointing, especially considering that KylieX2008, Aphrodite Les Folies, and Kiss Me Once were all released on BluRay. I've read that it's because despite the higher resolution, the large majority of people still buy DVDs rather than BluRays, and since BMG is a pretty small label, the might think it's not worth it? But they've uploaded some clips on YouTube in HD, so even if there's no physical release, I wouldn't rule out it becoming available via iTunes or something sooner or later.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

OMG you saw her in London too? Ugh what an experience it was!

Lucky haha. Yeah I'm sure I'll find it somewhere, and in the worst case the standard edition will have to do. And yeah, a bit disappointing, especially considering that KylieX2008, Aphrodite Les Folies, and Kiss Me Once were all released on BluRay. I've read that it's because despite the higher resolution, the large majority of people still buy DVDs rather than BluRays, and since BMG is a pretty small label, the might think it's not worth it? But they've uploaded some clips on YouTube in HD, so even if there's no physical release, I wouldn't rule out it becoming available via iTunes or something sooner or later.

Yes I did! Opening night, first time seeing her, it was FANTASTIC

I think the standard looks nice too, matches the tour program with the white background. Ah that makes sense! I guess that's why. I heard from a friend who has a sayhey account that an insider said the could be a digital release in HD next week, so I'm crossing my fingers! Though I'm downloading it right now anyways 

Yes I did! Opening night, first time seeing her, it was FANTASTIC

I think the standard looks nice too, matches the tour program with the white background. Ah that makes sense! I guess that's why. I heard from a friend who has a sayhey account that an insider said the could be a digital release in HD next week, so I'm crossing my fingers! Though I'm downloading it right now anyways 

Ohh awesome, I went to the third date, was my first time seeing her as well! I actually wanted to see her during the Kiss Me Once Tour already, but "luckily" I didn't; I most likely would've gone to a date in Germany, and those were all cancelled, so I would've wasted a lot of money on nothing. Golden was great and everything, but I definitely need to see a "pure pop" Kylie show at one point, and I quite liked the Kiss Me Once Tour setlist (aside from all these 80s songs, but we had  on the Golden Tour as well anyway). Seeing Sleepwalker and hearing Into The Blue (probably my favourite Kylie single of this decade) sure would've been an experience!

Yeah, true. Ugh, her tour programmes are always so well made! I bought the one from the Kiss Me Once Tour as well despite not actually being there, and it's gorgeous! But as I said, having both the studio and the live album in the same hardcover book format just feels like the perfect match. We'll see haha.

Ohh, hopefully your friend is right! I'm always a bit cautious when people from SayHey who are "in the know" reveal supposed insider information, but it sure would be nice to have the option of a digital release as well!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Ohh awesome, I went to the third date, was my first time seeing her as well! I actually wanted to see her during the Kiss Me Once Tour already, but "luckily" I didn't; I most likely would've gone to a date in Germany, and those were all cancelled, so I would've wasted a lot of money on nothing. Golden was great and everything, but I definitely need to see a "pure pop" Kylie show at one point, and I quite liked the Kiss Me Once Tour setlist (aside from all these 80s songs, but we had  on the Golden Tour as well anyway). Seeing Sleepwalker and hearing Into The Blue (probably my favourite Kylie single of this decade) sure would've been an experience!

Yeah, true. Ugh, her tour programmes are always so well made! I bought the one from the Kiss Me Once Tour as well despite not actually being there, and it's gorgeous! But as I said, having both the studio and the live album in the same hardcover book format just feels like the perfect match. We'll see haha.

Ohh, hopefully your friend is right! I'm always a bit cautious when people from SayHey who are "in the know" reveal supposed insider information, but it sure would be nice to have the option of a digital release as well!

Oh wow really, I'm happy we both got such a great tour to be our first! Hmm I can see what you mean, but I really enjoyed Golden Tour too. It was less staging for her standards but it somehow worked so well with the focus being on her. I think the 80's section is the best part of KMO tour, the things I'd do to experience that live...

For sure! The artwork is always on point with her. I loved all the KMO tour graphics and set designs. I get that for sure!

Well this guy seems to be the most reliable Kylie insider source ever so I think it might be true! I don't get why they didn't just put it up digitally for purchase on iTunes or something as well..

Oh wow really, I'm happy we both got such a great tour to be our first! Hmm I can see what you mean, but I really enjoyed Golden Tour too. It was less staging for her standards but it somehow worked so well with the focus being on her. I think the 80's section is the best part of KMO tour, the things I'd do to experience that live...

For sure! The artwork is always on point with her. I loved all the KMO tour graphics and set designs. I get that for sure!

Well this guy seems to be the most reliable Kylie insider source ever so I think it might be true! I don't get why they didn't just put it up digitally for purchase on iTunes or something as well..

Oh, don't get me wrong, I loved the Golden Tour too, and I'm glad she had the courage to try something new. And I really loved the amazing versions of Head, Slow, In Your Eyes, and especially Confide In Me! But after watching recordings of all of her previous tours, I just NEED to experience a "classic" pop Kylie show too at one point. Obviously I'm not asking for Les Folies, I'm pretty sure that was a once-in-a-career kind of production.

Oh, is it The Headless Postman? If it is, then it's definitely reliable haha.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Oh, don't get me wrong, I loved the Golden Tour too, and I'm glad she had the courage to try something new. And I really loved the amazing versions of Head, Slow, In Your Eyes, and especially Confide In Me! But after watching recordings of all of her previous tours, I just NEED to experience a "classic" pop Kylie show too at one point. Obviously I'm not asking for Les Folies, I'm pretty sure that was a once-in-a-career kind of production.

Oh, is it The Headless Postman? If it is, then it's definitely reliable haha.

I totally get you! The new arrangements for those songs were definitely great. I think every song after Kids is amazing, and most of the songs before Kids too (I'm a Kids hater :rip: ) but going to a more classic pop show would definitely be fun. I'm sure she'll want to do that again next. Les Folies is very likely a once-in-a-career show, and I'm so jealous of those who got to experience it, the most stunning tour ever... Also the Fever tour looks really great for it's time. 

Yes it's THP haha!

I'm just sitting here waiting for the festival she's headlining in Brasil to drop the ticket prices bc I'm 100% sure it will be expensive as fuck and I still have to pay for my Harry Styles tickets but there's no way in hell I'm not seeing Kylie live. Debt here we go!

source.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm just sitting here waiting for the festival she's headlining in Brasil to drop the ticket prices bc I'm 100% sure it will be expensive as fuck and I still have to pay for my Harry Styles tickets but there's no way in hell I'm not seeing Kylie live. Debt here we go!

source.gif

Have they announced any other artists yet?

I mean, you'll probably end up being right about it being expensive lol, but I really don't think there are many artists out there that give you as much for your money as Kylie does, so it'll definitely be worth it! <3

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Have they announced any other artists yet?

I mean, you'll probably end up being right about it being expensive lol, but I really don't think there are many artists out there that give you as much for your money as Kylie does, so it'll definitely be worth it! <3

Only one local artist, and there's rumours about Little Mix headlining too but if they come they won't perform on the same day as Kylie.

And yes I'm sure the money will be worth it! Kylie and Madonna are must sees for me they're the top of the top so I'm sure I'll have a great time. I've always wanted to see her live since I was like 14 and this is the first time she's coming here since 2008 so I have to go  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Only one local artist, and there's rumours about Little Mix headlining too but if they come they won't perform on the same day as Kylie.

And yes I'm sure the money will be worth it! Kylie and Madonna are must sees for me they're the top of the top so I'm sure I'll have a great time. I've always wanted to see her live since I was like 14 and this is the first time she's coming here since 2008 so I have to go  :defeated:

Oh, definitely! I think they're both among the very best female performers of our time, alongside the likes of Pink, Beyoncé, and Lady Gaga. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

okay so

A) where is she im ready for new Kylie music

and

B) how the hell has Fever been out almost 20 years and the instrumentals havent leaked??? (I know CGOOMH, LAFS, and IYE ones have in edited form one way or another)

like who is hoarding her album instrumentals????

9DkJTcG.png