Pretend

Kylie Minogue

I need more Kyile in my life! When's the next album/single? :flutter: I'm gonna need a new harddrive soon anyway 4cwShl2.png

I’m pretty sure you have a folder for unreleased and demos. Consider upload it someday please. I only listen to Kylie’s unreleased material on YouTube because literally every collection available online is trash.

She's coming! www.kylie.com

D5Fcv3oXkAE3UFE.jpg

Release that song with Janet sample challenge

I’m pretty sure you have a folder for unreleased and demos. Consider upload it someday please. I only listen to Kylie’s unreleased material on YouTube because literally every collection available online is trash.

Release that song with Janet sample challenge

There is no Janet sample

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Yes, there is, from Golden sessions before Nashville.

You got your facts wrong. There is no song that samples Janet. There are songs inspired by her, but no pre-Nashville tracks actually interpolates or samples Janet in any way

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

You got your facts wrong. There is no song that samples Janet. There are songs inspired by her, but no pre-Nashville tracks actually interpolates or samples Janet in any way

Idk but maybe you’re right

we were studying the music video for come into my world at uni and now i kinda wanna stan her where should i start

Start with Ultimate Kylie, then listen to the albums in this order:

Fever

Light Years

Aphrodite

Kiss Me Once

Golden

Body Language

Rhythm of Love

Kylie

Enjoy Yourself

Let’s Get to It

Kylie Minogue

Impossible Princess

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Start with Ultimate Kylie, then listen to the albums in this order:

Fever

Light Years

Aphrodite

Kiss Me Once

Golden

Body Language

Rhythm of Love

Kylie

Enjoy Yourself

Let’s Get to It

Kylie Minogue

Impossible Princess

this is exactly what i was looking for thank you so much

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

Well, that sure was... disenchanting, to say the least.

45462.jpg

STEP BACK IN TIME: THE DEFINITIVE COLLECTION

Pop Precision since 1987.

Disc 1:

1. Can't Get You out of My Head
  2. Spinning Around
  3. Love at First Sight
  4. Dancing
  5. In Your Eyes
  6. Slow
  7. All the Lovers
  8. I Believe in You
  9. In My Arms
  10. On a Night Like This
  11. Your Disco Needs You
  12. Please Stay
  13. 2 Hearts
  14. Red Blooded Woman
  15. The One
  16. Come into My World
  17. Wow
  18. Get Outta My Way
  19. Timebomb
  20. Kids (with Robbie Williams)
  21. Stop Me from Falling
  22. New York City (BONUS TRACK – PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED)

Disc 2:

1. Step Back in Time
  2. Better the Devil You Know
  3. Hand on Your Heart
  4. Wouldn't Change a Thing
  5. Shocked (DNA 7" Mix)
  6. Especially For You (with Jason Donovan)
  7. I Should Be So Lucky
  8. Celebration
  9. The Loco-Motion (7" Mix)
  10. Give Me Just a Little More Time
  11. Never Too Late
  12. Got to Be Certain
  13. Tears On My Pillow
  14. Je ne sais pas pourquoi
  15. What Kind of Fool? (Heard All That Before)
  16. What Do I Have to Do?
  17. Confide in Me (Radio Mix)
  18. Breathe (Radio Edit)
  19. Put Yourself in My Place (Radio Mix)
  20. Where the Wild Roses Grow (2011 Remastered Version) (with Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds)

Songs in bold are on the vinyl edition. 

I think it's highkey homophobic of her to act like Into The Blue (a lead single and her highest charting song post-Aphrodite), Some Kind Of Bliss (another lead single), and Chocolate (a #6 (!) hit and one of her best videos) don't exist. IMO these are a lot more deserving of being included than the likes of Celebration, all those oldies nobody cares about, or Please Stay (no offence, but five songs from Light Years, yet only one from Impossible Princess, and not a single one from Kiss Me Once???). What's even worse is that more than half of these songs aren't even on the vinyl edition of this. :toofunny:  I get that it's essentially a best-of compilation, but considering that it's dubbed "the definitive collection", I think all eras would've deserved to be represented properly, even the commercially less successful ones (i. e. Impossible Princess and Kiss Me Once). And obviously, only adding one new song ("new") is a bit of a choice too. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

the new song (or should i say hidden song, lmao... yikes) isn't even pressed on the vinyls? almost all of the songs that they left ouf of the vinyls are some of the rarest and hardest ones to get on that media, but they had the nerve to press DANCING on them???

i guess that if you're a stan or a collector, owning the picture discs can be cool since they're beautiful, but besides that, what's the point of this release? there's already far more better and interesting GH/compilations in her catalogue but guess what, they're almost unavailable everywhere, let it be either to purchase, download or stream

i'd also like to know who needed 5 different colours of cassettes when 1 is already more than enough

this is a mess and she failed the gays  :facepalm:

cancel this project and re-release the abbey road sessions on vinyl challenge

I actually like the cover art and I'm probably getting the standard edition but??? Why are the Golden tracks in there and not at least Into the Blue??? And honestly how about This Wheel's On Fire, I know she only recorded it for the AbFab movie but it's so good imo like it's Kylie and AbFab so it's everything a homosexual like me could want :defeated:  Also I'm so sick of Kids already, she should've replaced it with Higher lol

I actually like the cover art and I'm probably getting the standard edition but??? Why are the Golden tracks in there and not at least Into the Blue??? And honestly how about This Wheel's On Fire, I know she only recorded it for the AbFab movie but it's so good imo like it's Kylie and AbFab so it's everything a homosexual like me could want :defeated: Also I'm so sick of Kids already, she should've replaced it with Higher lol

Into the Blue is likely not there because of licensing or because the whole Roc Nation stuff burned her so much. Same with Higher.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Into the Blue is likely not there because of licensing or because the whole Roc Nation stuff burned her so much. Same with Higher.

Why would there be licensing issues, though? Clearly there wasn't a problem with any other Parlophone albums, why would this be different with Kiss Me One? I think you're right about her simply hating the whole era and pretending that it never happened.

I mean, technically this doesn't affect me, I see no reason to buy this album anyway (might pick it up at a later point for cheap), I even have both Kiss Me Once and Into The Blue on vinyl, I just think that more casual listeners who only buy greatest-hits compilations will probably never know about Into The Blue, which is a shame since it's a brilliant track and one of my favourite Kylie lead singles; I'd actually take Into The Blue over I Believe In You or The One in a heartbeat.

Anyway, stream Some Kind Of Bliss and Into The Blue for clear skin and good sex! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif