Viva

"The Gay Cure"

All is really good but can someone answer the question EVERY straight girl/women asks herself: WHY OHHHH WHY all the cute boys are turning out to be gay?? :crying2:

Is it everywhere or is the fact that I really live in a gay town?? :crying2:  They dress so well :crying2:  Are usually more cultured :crying2: and have better taste in music :crying2:

:crying: Fuck my life

glgcDdT.gif

There was no research corroborating any of Freud's theories of childhood development. There was no evidential support! Freud's theories and his work served as a contribution to our understanding of childhood development, not a concrete foundation on how it truly works. We all know children are not as sexual as Freud had assumed them to be. Notwithstanding his eccentric theories of childhood development, he also emphasized the interplay between nature and nurture and shed light on the significance of a healthy relationship between parent and child being essential to healthy development. Besides that, modern science has placed the existence of the Oedipus complex in the field of inaccuracy along with Freud's psychosexual theories altogether. This is why Freud's still included in many psychology courses, because while his theories with childhood development are otherwise inaccurate, he had a very strong contribution because he was one of the few of his field to go against the grain, and his first-stage development theory was one of the first to garner such a great amount of attention and curiosity that others in the field of psychology used it as a starting place in their practices, because the most it really was, was somewhere to start with in building an understanding of childhood development.

My sources being every psych course I have taken and every psychology textbook I purchased along with this:

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=7926

And on that note, I happened to like Freud, I started with him when I wanted to learn about psychology in middle school, he was one of my favorite doctors because of his eccentricity and abstract theories, but I certainly do not hold him to the highest degree in reliability.

Dear, an article on google? really? I have studied psychology! A lot of researches have tried to discredit Freuds theories so far to not avail. The stages that Freud provided science with, have been the concrete base to psychoanalysis. Have you read any recent books about children's psychology, they all come to the same point, the point Freud stated. Its hard to accept that our sexuality drives all of our life cause its just an instinct and we feel the need to beleive that we are superior than other creatures. But our whole personality forms through our sexuality.

Guest daytonaxmeth

People are born straight, gay, bi. 

You just don't know It until you hit puberty & your hormones develop etc.

Also I took a few physcology(if that's the correct spelling) classes & It's also how your brain receives and gives out impulses.

Also something to do with neurones & all that shit.

But either way, being gay Is not wrong. It's normal.

It's found In all species on this earth.

I've seen two male tigers on each other at the zoo once. 

If you look at documentaries on primates etc, you'll see that some of the documentaries also talk about homosexuality In monkey's. :P

So can everyone shut up now?

:bliss:  :assad:

I hope its a serious question cause it need a reaaaaaaaaaally long answer. For whoever that wants to talk about it seriously, we should make a tinychat.

It is but I think I will seriously regret asking that.  :hdu:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Till now I havent been irritated but now I am. What are you and who is Freud? how dare you? seriously. My theory is irrelevant? Do you know what a male figure is Ive had this talk with a gay guy who is a top. 

i asked him, why do you like doing men, why do you like being a top, (I understand bottoming since your prostate is getting a massage but toping?)

His reply was, it has to do with an inner feeling of power, forcing yourself on someone else! 

this is the last time Im answering to you. dont quote me again. thanks

Yes, the theory is irrelevant. When you can post a theory with real evidence to back it up, not, "I've taken psychology classes so I know what I'm talking about," come back with a rightfully annoyed post towards my dismissal of your "proof" of your point. You just scoffed at Vinny for using a google article yet the article you asked me to read earlier was from Wikipedia. At least the article he & I shared has evidence backing up the theory. I don't see any evidence backing up the theory that states "people are gay because they fell in love with the feeling of shitting when they were babies." Sorry, but you're not the only one irritated. 

That's cool, but not every gay guy likes topping for the same reason. You can't take his thoughts and apply them to every single gay male that tops. That's just not how it works. Not everyone does something for the same reason as others. 

14417469274.gif

Yes, the theory is irrelevant. When you can post a theory with real evidence to back it up, not, "I've taken psychology classes so I know what I'm talking about," come back with a rightfully annoyed post towards my dismissal of your "proof" of your point. You just scoffed at Vinny for using a google article yet the article you asked me to read earlier was from Wikipedia. At least the article he & I shared has evidence backing up the theory. I don't see any evidence backing up the theory that states "people are gay because they fell in love with the feeling of shitting when they were babies." Sorry, but you're not the only one irritated. 

That's cool, but not every gay guy likes topping for the same reason. You can't take his thoughts and apply them to every single gay male that tops. That's just not how it works. Not everyone does something for the same reason as others. 

After all I am going to answer cause you keep irritating me. the wikipedia article is not just a research or something like that its what actually freud said! it wouldnt be worth it even if I scanned book pages to show them to you.

Oh dear you gave me an example so I beleive it would be fair to answer with an example. See? Its not how it works. DO NOT CONTRADICT YOURSELF.if Freuds theories are not considered evidence then psychology is nothing. 

After all I am going to answer cause you keep irritating me. the wikipedia article is not just a research or something like that its what actually freud said! it wouldnt be worth it even if I scanned book pages to show them to you.

Oh dear you gave me an example so I beleive it would be fair to answer with an example. See? Its not how it works. DO NOT CONTRADICT YOURSELF.if Freuds theories are not considered evidence then psychology is nothing. STOP ANNOYING ME!

I wasn't denouncing the quote, I was just pointing out that it was silly of you to chide someone else's source when Wikipedia was yours. 

A theory needs evidence to be a law though, that was the point I'm getting at. Freud did a lot for psychology but lots of the things he said were theoretical; he couldn't prove himself. 

If you can find PROOF for his theory, be my guest, otherwise I'll continue to believe it's irrelevant to this conversation. Also, only mods can type in red, so please don't use that color again. 

14417469274.gif

I wasn't denouncing the quote, I was just pointing out that it was silly of you to chide someone else's source when Wikipedia was yours. 

A theory needs evidence to be a law though, that was the point I'm getting at. Freud did a lot for psychology but lots of the things he said were theoretical; he couldn't prove himself. 

If you can find PROOF for his theory, be my guest, otherwise I'll continue to believe it's irrelevant to this conversation. Also, only mods can type in red, so please don't use that color again. 

Oh, sorry, didnt know about red. Sorry for saying you annoyed me I just really support Freud. 

HEY PEOPLE

THE CLEANING LADY IS HERE. 

AND I CAN WRITE PRETTY BIG TOO.

:icant:

beauty queen style? 

Oh, sorry, didnt know about red. Sorry for saying you annoyed me I just really support Freud. 

Lol it's fine, I annoy quite a few people here. Just trying to debate without pissing people off too much.  :rip:

14417469274.gif

Lol it's fine, I annoy quite a few people here. Just trying to debate without pissing people off too much.  :rip:

Hahah debate is good! I love debating and conversations as the above are the best. They actually force you to make your mind work in a time when people dont like to think.

:usrs:

I was almost worried about you. So nice, calm, well behavied...growing up are we?

glgcDdT.gif

I know. Lesbians are hot and a fantasy, but gay men? That's suddenly disgusting. It annoys me too -.-

well to be fair, it happens the other way around, too. lots of straight girls luv their ~male homosexual bff~ but lesbians r gross, ew they all have a crush on me, etc!! lmao

homophobia ~ fear of becoming (fear based on sexual repression imo)

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***