Sign in to follow this  
Jack

Jack Sings Lana!!

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Song From BTD should i sing second?

• Born To Die
    • Blue Jeans
    • Video Games
    • Diet Mtn. Dew
    • Radio
    • Dark Paradise
    • National Anthem
    • Carmen
    • Million Dollar Man
    • Summertime Sadness
    • TIWMUG
    • Without You
    • Lucky Ones
    • Ride
    • American
    • Body Electric
    • Blue Velvet
    • Yayo
    • Gods & Monsters (maybe, Idk)
    • Burning Desire

It's really good, but you really should've used a better instrumental imo. this one lacks depth. also i don't know if it's intentional but at some points you are off tempo and that makes it sounds weird  :ohno: oh and also, I know it's a cover, but the the way you changed the melody in the verses makes it sound like a completely different song - remember, you're doing a cover of lana, not christina aguilera! also at some points you sound kinda out of breath; maybe take another look at your singing techniques? lastly I think the vocal effects you added might be a little bit too much.

sorry for all the criticism :eek: but I know you can do better and I really want to hear it!

A++ for effort though  :party:

It's really good, but you really should've used a better instrumental imo. this one lacks depth. also i don't know if it's intentional but at some points you are off tempo and that makes it sounds weird  :ohno: oh and also, I know it's a cover, but the the way you changed the melody in the verses makes it sound like a completely different song - remember, you're doing a cover of lana, not christina aguilera! also at some points you sound kinda out of breath; maybe take another look at your singing techniques? lastly I think the vocal effects you added might be a little bit too much.

sorry for all the criticism :eek: but I know you can do better and I really want to hear it!

This tbh...I think a honest/helpful critique should always be valued.

it sounds that u were drunker than lana in her gig.  :smokes2:

hahahahaaahahah, omg 

This tbh...I think a honest/helpful critique should always be valued.

thank you for being honest!

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I don't know, I kinda like it  :whatever:  Though, some parts were kinda iffy, but you had some good notes.  :agree2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I don't know, I kinda like it  :whatever:  Though, some parts were kinda iffy, but you had some good notes.  :agree2:

thank you!!, i've been working on my voice alot and since I don't use autotune or anything like that its just my natural voice so sometimes it can be iffy, thank you for being honest and supportive!

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg