lola

Taylor Swift

16 minutes ago, taco truck said:

why do u guys think there is going to be an announcement?

For me it’s because Taylor nation is posting a lot. I’m not expecting anything tho, I just wouldn’t be surprised if something is announced.

On 8/6/2013 at 7:58 AM, fruitpunchlips said:

I hope she'll either re-release Red or release an EP towards the end of the year. Apparently she did a lot of collaborations that didn't make it onto this record

this person predicting Red TV in 2013 :oprah2:

past, present, future

14 minutes ago, love divine said:

this person predicting Red TV in 2013 :oprah2:

omg i read that username and now i can't get "messy fruitpunchlips, how i long for our tryst" out of my head :rip:

zLreinD.gif

1 minute ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

omg i read that username and now i can't get "messy fruitpunchlips, how i long for our tryst" out of my head :rip:

in the alternate universe where lana wrote guilty as sin in 2011

past, present, future

5 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Where's @Mer when you need em

sorry I was busying running Taylor Nation what happened???

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

41 minutes ago, Mer said:

sorry I was busying running Taylor Nation what happened???

Nothing really, but I thought The HBIC might announce something today idk why I just never have seen tay nation post so much.

Also, I just found out that Ryan Adams only helped with the bridge on their outtake from Red… so why wasn’t the song on Red Taylor's Version. If Taylor is willing to create atw 10 tv why can’t she do that song with a new bridge? :oprah7:

9 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Also, I just found out that Ryan Adams only helped with the bridge on their outtake from Red… so why wasn’t the song on Red Taylor's Version. If Taylor is willing to create atw 10 tv why can’t she do that song with a new bridge? :oprah7:

i hate ryan adams :crossed:  his cover album of 1989 was horrible and slightly sexist, and what he did to Phoebe Bridgers was terrible. Not a nice man :dorothy2:

zLreinD.gif

I was not expecting this album to become a grower. Literally everything sounded the same at first but now it works for some reason. I guess the problem was with trimming the filler. Nobody needed that Anthology album so soon. Even now my version of album is only 16 tracks long (but I keep on rediscovering the songs I didn't like at first).

I have a new favorite every week but rn it’s either The Black Dog or the title track. The way she sings “cuz tail between your legs you’re leeAAAAVVVVINNGGG” scratches such an itch 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️