lola

Taylor Swift

Honestly, as long as the music is good, I can choose to ignore a singer's behavior (unless it's something bad bad, like being a rapist apologist, or a racist/transphobe) cause like, almost every single artist has done something problematic, and if it that stops me from enjoying their music... then I'd have nothing left to listen to :bebe:

What she does is greedy and fucked up, but yk... yolo :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Honestly, as long as the music is good, I can choose to ignore a singer's behavior (unless it's something bad bad, like being a rapist apologist, or a racist/transphobe) cause like, almost every single artist has done something problematic, and if it that stops me from enjoying their music... then I'd have nothing left to listen to :bebe:

What she does is greedy and fucked up, but yk... yolo :bebe:

what happened

J3zQlUo.jpeg

Just now, Venice Biotch said:

what happened

she released 3 voice memos and blocked Charli Xcx from the top spot on the UK album chart, and now that’s “problematic” somehow :brigitte:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

9 minutes ago, Mer said:

she released 3 voice memos and blocked Charli Xcx from the top spot on the UK album chart, and now that’s “problematic” somehow :brigitte:

It’s not problematic, just scummy.

14 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

It was entertaining at first but now it’s not fun anymore

Why though like Charli still got the highest debut of her career and she got even more sales because of Taylor, I don’t think this is actually hurting Charli? Idk cause Taylor really hasn’t done anything that’s actually evil 😭😭 The way people are talking about her over a CHART BATTLE is insaneeeee like please relax. This will not matter in a week.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

Why though like Charli still got the highest debut of her career and she got even more sales because of Taylor, I don’t think this is actually hurting Charli? Idk cause Taylor really hasn’t done anything that’s actually evil 😭😭 The way people are talking about her over a CHART BATTLE is insaneeeee like please relax. This will not matter in a week.

Yes, but how many times has Taylor done stuff like this. She did it to Billie, she did it to Katy when witness dropped by adding her first 5 albums on Spotify and now Charli.

6 minutes ago, taco truck said:

but it will. it happens time and time again and the only recurring factor is taylor purposely releasing random & irrelevant variants just when another artist is on the cusp of one-upping her on the chart. it’s just crazy to me that someone who preaches about feminism and being a 'girls girl' will go to those lengths to block other women from getting their flowers at the top spot. it also irks me that she puts on the i’m relatable taylor! schtick when she is quite literally a billionaire putting on a front to milk as many pennies as she can out of her fans. it’s just created this unenjoyable atmosphere of 'X artist is the best because they sold X records' instead of actually caring about artistic output and the quality of their work. it also means artists like lana don’t get the recognition they deserve in the form of grammies (which i know don’t matter, but it would be so validating for lana)

anyways said my peace on this taylor deserves lashings because it keeps happening and it pisses me off

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

it’s just crazy to me that someone who preaches about feminism and being a 'girls girl' will go to those lengths to block other women from getting their flowers at the top spot.

wasn’t it a three way battle between Bon Jovi, Charli, and Taylor…?  

1 minute ago, Mer said:

wasn’t it a three way battle between Bon Jovi, Charli, and Taylor…?  

i didnt see bon jovi releasing 3 different voice notes to try and claim album sales idk & i’m pretty sure it was only a thing when charli was nearer to #1

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

but it will. it happens time and time again and the only recurring factor is taylor purposely releasing random & irrelevant variants just when another artist is on the cusp of one-upping her on the chart. it’s just crazy to me that someone who preaches about feminism and being a 'girls girl' will go to those lengths to block other women from getting their flowers at the top spot. it also irks me that she puts on the i’m relatable taylor! schtick when she is quite literally a billionaire putting on a front to milk as many pennies as she can out of her fans. it’s just created this unenjoyable atmosphere of 'X artist is the best because they sold X records' instead of actually caring about artistic output and the quality of their work

anyways said my peace on this taylor deserves lashings because it keeps happening and it pisses me off

exactly! radio silence when bon jovi was predicted to be #1 and then it all suddenly changed when charli was predicted to be #1...

if she wants to pull these cheap tricks then she should at least pull this for EVERYONE

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

i didnt see bon jovi releasing 3 different voice notes to try and claim album sales idk

they did last minute release signed variants but my point is that I don’t think this is a matter of feminism/girls girl - and just simply a matter of ferocious professional ambition regardless of gender 

I mean releasing 3 UK exclusives ‘first draft’ songs because that’s where Charli is charting does seem a bit excessive tbh

But I mean it did earn her her longest running #1 album in the UK, so you could argue it wasn’t because of Charli in particular. I think the ones to blame are swifites who eat these limited edition ‘albums’ up

Personally I think billboard should tweak the rules a bit so this can’t keep happening because I love love love TTPD but 3 new ‘albums’ every week is excessive and isn’t doing her any favors against the capitalistic claims 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

but it will. it happens time and time again and the only recurring factor is taylor purposely releasing random & irrelevant variants just when another artist is on the cusp of one-upping her on the chart. it’s just crazy to me that someone who preaches about feminism and being a 'girls girl' will go to those lengths to block other women from getting their flowers at the top spot.

Idk being a girls girl doesn’t mean just giving everyone a participation trophy lmao. If the at most 5,000 copies of those digital albums were enough to block Charli, then is it really that big of a deal?  Also I really don’t care about Taylor’s supposed feminism personally 😭. Everyone knows she’s not a great feminist and I think the last time she even preached about “girls girl” stuff was Lover era? Like ok it’s annoying but is it worth getting this mad about lol? She is held to the craziest standards. If Charli did some shit to block Taylor you guys would be clapping and cheering happy that someone finally “took her down a peg”. Charli also released like 10 variants for the album  and no one is upset about that. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, NikoGo said:

I mean releasing 3 UK exclusives ‘first draft’ songs because that’s where Charli is charting does seem a bit excessive tbh

But I mean it did earn her her longest running #1 album in the UK, so you could argue it wasn’t because of Charli in particular. I think the ones to blame are swifites who eat these limited edition ‘albums’ up

Personally I think billboard should tweak the rules a bit so this can’t keep happening because I love love love TTPD but 3 new ‘albums’ every week is excessive and isn’t doing her any favors against the capitalistic claims 

Fr. I wouldn’t mind fearless tv, red tv, and speak now tv deluxes tho.

One last thing I’m gonna say is… Can someone hurry up and leak one of the 2014 vault demos? IDGAF which one at this point just plz leak one.

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

If Charli did some shit to block Taylor you guys would be clapping and cheering happy that someone finally “took her down a peg”. Charli also released like 10 variants for the album and no one is upset about that. 

but releasing a new variant that seems to be released every week when someone is threatening her place in the charts? idk girl but that seems very exploitative to me.

☆SeaKeen★ // Everything is romantic

skgif-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.g