lola

Taylor Swift

the way everyone was complaining abt the lack of promo and now she started doing ten different things a day is killing me

1 minute ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

something is coming w this album release- not sure if it's bonus tracks or rep tv  but we're in for a treat :excited:

PLEASE I NEED REP TV

3 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

something is coming w this album release- not sure if it's bonus tracks or rep tv  but we're in for a treat :excited:

This rollout is so mysterious… why is she mixing poet, glitchy computer, and trial/lawyer aesthetic :defeated: I don’t get it but I’m so excited 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

7 minutes ago, taco truck said:

It’s most likely hereby conduct this meeting to order

that’s what I’m assuming too! Or something very similar 

7 minutes ago, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

Error 321 is what her website said the day she announced the album what is HAPPENING

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

that’s what I’m assuming too! Or something very similar 

Error 321 is what her website said the day she announced the album what is HAPPENING

on atrl they think she is gonna drop the deluxe at 3:21am but idk why that feels a little boring to me, like just a rehash of midnights rollout:crai: this album is already really long too. but i mean i won't complain about more songs:seeit:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

on atrl they think she is gonna drop the deluxe at 3:21am but idk why that feels a little boring to me, like just a rehash of midnights rollout:crai: this album is already really long too. but i mean i won't complain about more songs:seeit:

there’s 20 songs already with the deluxe tracks though even more songs would be certifiably insane :stunned:

Don’t get your hopes up for anything that’s not going to directly contribute to TTPD’s chart success (so no to Rep TV, a second album, etc.) 

It’s either going to be more music part of an expanded TTPD variant OR something none music related directly (e.g. a book/movie/etc) 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I mean admittedly that’s kinda what I’m assuming it is? The only problem is she already has 4 extra songs tied to the different variants so it’s be impressive if there’s even more songs for a 3:21/deluxe/second ✌album 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I mean admittedly that’s kinda what I’m assuming it is? The only problem is she already has 4 extra songs tied to the different variants so it’s be impressive if there’s even more songs for a 3:21/deluxe/second ✌album 

I think it’s just gonna be the other 4 songs plus 1 on a deluxe 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Don’t get your hopes up for anything that’s not going to directly contribute to TTPD’s chart success (so no to Rep TV, a second album, etc.) 

It’s either going to be more music part of an expanded TTPD variant OR something none music related directly (e.g. a book/movie/etc) 

I’m with you 100%. I definitely am not thinking it’s rep (tv) or any ‘extra’ album related. 

I could see it being a deluxe though? Idk I'm not getting hopes high, I feel like with Taylor it’s really easy to clown and then immediately be let down (woodvale, karma album, rep (tv) announcement every other week)

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

my bet would be on some sort of book tbh.. fits with the theme.. that library pop up thing in LA.. she could bundle it with CDs/Vinyl and get even more sales #capitaylism #girlboss 

but i really can’t imagine what kind of book.. i don’t entirely see her pulling off a poetry book tbh and the album is supposed to be that anyway… soo maybe just the lyrics of the songs formatted nicely and with accompanying pictures or smth? kind of like the vinyl booklets but as a hardcover actual book?

Just now, taco truck said:

WAIT WHAT IF IT"S AN ERAS TOUR DOC:oprah4: 

like since she wrote most of the album on tour, and we already know she references the tour on the album, it could be a doc about the tour + the making of tortured poets 

Posted (edited)

Sorta Off topic, but I want a re-recording documentary with another small collection of droplets released along side it…

1. Let's Go (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)
  2. Sweeter Than Fiction (Taylor's Version)
  3. Unknown Ed Sheeran Collab From 2015 (Taylor's Version) (From The Vault)
  4. Outtake From Folklore(?)

Edited by DemonMic2003

“Error 321 

13”

3 and 1 make 13 

that leaves 2 ✌️

what’s 2 * 13? 

Taylor Swift was 26 years old when she met Joe Alwyn.  

Error 321: I think there’s been a glitch, I hereby conduct the end of this love blackout 

✌️

Didn’t she mention writing a book around the Red(TV) era?? I feel like @taco truck could be on to something but instead of it being a documentary it could be an analysis thing where each chapter of the book talks about what the song is talking about? Idk I’m grasping at straws I have no idea what it could be. The Error 321 thing is throwing me off because last time we got that, we got the album announcement hours later 

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

“Error 321 

13”

3 and 1 make 13 

that leaves 2 ✌️

what’s 2 * 13? 

Taylor Swift was 26 years old when she met Joe Alwyn.  

Error 321: I think there’s been a glitch, I hereby conduct the end of this love blackout 

✌️

least crazy fan theory 

"Don’t forget me"

Didn’t she mention writing a book around the Red(TV) era?? I feel like she @taco truck could be on to something but instead of it being a documentary it could be an analysis thing where each chapter of the book talks about what the song is talking about? Idk I’m grasping at straws I have no idea what it could be. The Error 321 thing is throwing me off because last time we got that, we got the album announcement hours later 

Oooo that’d be cool.

Didn’t she mention writing a book around the Red(TV) era?? I feel like she @taco truck could be on to something but instead of it being a documentary it could be an analysis thing where each chapter of the book talks about what the song is talking about? Idk I’m grasping at straws I have no idea what it could be. The Error 321 thing is throwing me off because last time we got that, we got the album announcement hours later 

maybe i'm onto something or maybe i just really want an eras doc:oprah6:

books are released on Tuesdays. She has a library pop up tomorrow. There could be something coming tonight that’s book related? (Twos-day = Tuesday)