StationToStation

FKA twigs

I'm so happy that the debut album is finally coming, I just know it's gonna be amazing and since Vogue has recognised her it's makes her having so much potential :flutter:  (for becoming more known I mean).

+

Here are some 'new' pictures of some old photoshoot twigs did with Kate Garner:

tumblr_n35f53rZjq1sfiefbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n35f5xRudR1sfiefbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n35f6loNod1sfiefbo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n35f79eOaK1sfiefbo1_400.jpg

NEW SONG LIVE ('Lights On'):

http://tapirin.tumblr.com/post/82832140802

She's touring now and I have found some live videos of her playing 'Water Me', 'Ache', 'Hide, and 'Papi Pacify'  Live!:

Water Me

Papi pacify

Ache (Snippet)

Hide

They're also some live videos up on Tumblr, but those should be easy to find in the tags.

+ New tour picture! (wish I could go to the Amsterdam show :defeated: ):

10254299_1401713163437076_139240397_n.jp

I wonder if she'd put old songs on the album...She doesn't really seem the type. I remember she said she didn't give either EP a real name because it felt too presumptuous for an incomplete sort of work so I can imagine her wanting a complete cohesive album if its own songs.

I wonder if she'd put old songs on the album...She doesn't really seem the type. I remember she said she didn't give either EP a real name because it felt too presumptuous for an incomplete sort of work so I can imagine her wanting a complete cohesive album if its own songs.

Maybe just Water Me 

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1

I hope she doesn't. Even "Water Me" tbh. I just wanna keep all my EPs in tact :(

H0bDaqU.gif

I love how slowly Twigs gets more and more famous :legend: . In the US Vogue without even a hit or an album out.

+ her moves here and here are gorgeous :defeated: . How can she even move her body like that?

It's hypnotic how she moves.

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1