StationToStation

FKA twigs

i'm currently trading roses in lossless 4 a complete twigs masterpost

i have lp1 but i'm looking for everything, unreleased included

thaaaanx

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

Just watched the video again knowing it has two parts and it's just so much better now yas :legend: I guess "Mothercreep" is basically confirmed for EP3 now too because of it being in the video. Actually, I would be shocked if this was the exact tracklist considering these are the only 4 songs we know of that we don't already have.

1. "Mothercreep"

2. "Glass & Patron"

3. "I'm Your Doll"

4. "Figure 8"

H0bDaqU.gif

the sounds that play @ the part where she pulls the fabric out of her muff reminds me of the AHS theme song

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

Guys, if you're ever on her Instagram comments, and you see the twigs haters (the robsten, twilights freaks) go to their page an tell then to leave twigs alone. I've been seeing all these twigs accounts spamming the haters and its pretty hilarious.

Call it immature blablabla but they're the reason she never interacts with her fans online, they need to get what they constantly do to Tahliah

:smokes: