StationToStation

FKA twigs

I have!!

Thank god!! Umm just a couple questions:

1. How many hours should I show up before the start of the show? I heard 2/3..
  2. Do they sell any merch at the venues?
  3. Does she greet any fans before/after the show or nothing?
  4. What recommendations would you give me? What was the vibe of your crowd?

This is my first concert ever so I'm a tad bit nervous. Thanks so so much!

I'm a little disppointed with this new song, it seems like she won't explore new sounds. Sounds like the same Hide/Water Me/Papi Pacify/Pendulum vibe...

It could be a series. But you also forgot the sound is used in Video Girl.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Thank god!! Umm just a couple questions:

1. How many hours should I show up before the start of the show? I heard 2/3..
  2. Do they sell any merch at the venues?
  3. Does she greet any fans before/after the show or nothing?
  4. What recommendations would you give me? What was the vibe of your crowd?

This is my first concert ever so I'm a tad bit nervous. Thanks so so much!

1. I saw her in Toronto @ the Danforth Music hall in August 2014 and was there like at least 1 hour before (the show didn't sell out, we all got out tickets changed to general admission because there weren't enough people) but if you know that a lot of the tickets are sold then i would recommend being there 2 to 3 hours early.

2. They had a stand outside the doors going into the theatre, and you can buy merch before and after the shows (I bought the deluxe LP1 after the show and they still had plenty of things left). they sold posters, cds, records, etc.

3. I unfortunately had to leave early, but i heard she did come out and saw some of the fans after the concert. I could be wrong though, it definitely worth waiting if she does visit the fans

4. the crowd was so mellow, no one really sang along with her because her album hadn't actually been released yet. I do remember one thing that bothered me was that she was taking a long time to come on stage after the opening act finished, i don't thing she came on til 10pm, and opening doors was at like 7.

HAVE FUN!!!

Figure 8

I'm Your Doll

Mothercreep

Glass & Patron

ENOUGH SONGS FOR AN EP GIRL

Why is she performing Wet Wipes...are there actually her vocals on that thing I never listened

Figure 8

I'm Your Doll

Mothercreep

Glass & Patron

ENOUGH SONGS FOR AN EP GIRL

Why is she performing Wet Wipes...are there actually her vocals on that thing I never listened

EXACTLYYYYY

And they do have her vocals but they are just distorted blips of her voice taken from previously released songs. They (Wet Wipez and Twache) are basically really unstructured remixes.

H0bDaqU.gif

EP3 I AM READYYYYYYYYY!

And Guys, I think she can't just jump from one edge to another that quickly when it comes to her musical style, Legit these tracks are already really much more intense than most on LP1. They're much darker and thicker production. It's like the paradise edition, it's different from the bigger sister but same structure.

:smokes: