Viva

Lily Allen

I listened to Sheezus for the first time few days ago and well I'm unsure what to think about it. The lyrics are just a bit... overdone and the sound seems kinda middling.

So far it doesn't seem very bad and is good compared with Rihanna's albums, for example, but I fancy "Alright, still" and "It's Not Me, It's You" are better.

And the wind I know it’s cold

I listened to Sheezus for the first time few years ago and well I'm unsure what to think about it. The lyrics are just a bit... overdone and the sound seems kinda middling.

So far it doesn't seem very bad and is good compared with Rihanna's albums, for example, but I fancy "Alright, still" and "It's Not Me, It's You" are better.

:oopna:

lABVyGE.png

I listened to Sheezus for the first time few days ago and well I'm unsure what to think about it. The lyrics are just a bit... overdone and the sound seems kinda middling.

how is this relevant

BzhmW.png

I want her to return next summer with another meaningless album, but in the vein of reggae, ska and happy bohemian anthems.

Sick of this, sick of this, go fuck your mom! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dporcbfb5g0

I like Sheezus. The only thing I don't like is the way she's been dressing and her hairstyles. :eek:

Yeah that and her touring with the Cyruslut...

Tbh I'm not fond at all of her new sound. Only like two or three songs from Sheezus

ZmJh1LG.jpg