Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

Why people hate Sweetener? I loved it to be honest. I think it's one of her best with Dangerous Woman. I love these both more than Thank You, Next.

url%5D

Just now, Embach said:

Why people hate Sweetener? I loved it to be honest. I think it's one of her best with Dangerous Woman. I love these both more than Thank You, Next.

It has some really strong songs but it’s pretty chill compared to her other pop albums

I’m also not a huge fan of Pharrell’s productions 

"Don’t forget me"

44 minutes ago, taco truck said:

this is a crazy reach:bebe: its a black dress and bow

Usually I’d agree but the dress sleeves look crazy similar to Lana’s Grammy dress and the bow with bands combo just adds to it :true: I’m a Ariana stan but it’d be like Lana pulling up with a long ponytail and oversized hoodie

16 minutes ago, Embach said:

Sweetener is my all-time fav from Ariana, but I think it was just too left-field for some people coming from Dangerous Woman. Me personally, I would’ve taken some of the Tommy/Max Martin songs and added more of the Pharrell produced songs but that prob would make it worse for people. 
Dangerous Woman is probably bottom 2 with My Everything for me. Both stacked with hits but the album tracks aren’t as strong/lack cohesion a little bit.

4 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Usually I’d agree but the dress sleeves look crazy similar to Lana’s Grammy dress and the bow with bands combo just adds to it :true: I’m a Ariana stan but it’d be like Lana pulling up with a long ponytail and oversized hoodie

Eh, a ponytail and hoodie was Ariana's signature look for multiple eras. Lana has only been doing this look for Ocean Blvd era. When I think a "signature" Lana look I think about long brown hair and vintage dresses. It does have the same kind of vibe as Lana's grammy outfit but tbh Lana's was way more matronly with the super thick bangs and ankle length dress. I don't think Ariana was intentionally trying to copy her, a black dress with a bow is a pretty common "elegant" look which seems to be what she's going for. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

title track leaked :popcorn: edit: no it didn't i'm stupid :noparty:

Spoiler

it's kind of boring lol

spoken word outro and the 80s esque production is cute though

8 minutes ago, taco truck said:

title track leaked :popcorn:

Hide contents

it's kind of boring lol

spoken word outro and the 80s esque production is cute though

Oh hype!! 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Oh hype!! 

the more i listen the more i like it tbh

Spoiler

it is slow but it feels very different for ariana and the production reminds me of 80s citypop

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Hide contents

it is slow but it feels very different for ariana and the production reminds me of 80s citypop

Spoiler

I hope that the album isn't 80s synth and disco, that trend should stay in 2020-2022. But if it's city pop is it like The Weeknd's Out Of Time city pop?

url%5D

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Hide contents

are you sure it’s real? :bebe: 

I only ask because nobody on ATRL is saying a thing about it and the album thread is POPPIN 

1 minute ago, Embach said:
  Hide contents

I hope that the album isn't 80s synth and disco, that trend should stay in 2020-2022. But if it's city pop is it like The Weeknd's Out Of Time city pop?

Same I’m so sick of retro themes in music. 

At this point 80’s and disco feels more 2020 than 1970/1980’s

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

are you sure it’s real? :bebe: 

I only ask because nobody on ATRL is saying a thing about it and the album thread is POPPIN 

oh i guess it is literally an unreleased song called eternally:crai: it makes sense cause it sounded a bit unfinished lol. sorry guys i'm not super into ariana and it just sounded real especially cause it had a spoken word part at the end of her talking about eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

i feel stupid :toofunny:

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

oh i guess it is literally an unreleased song called eternally:crai: it makes sense cause it sounded a bit unfinished lol. sorry guys i'm not super into ariana and it just sounded real especially cause it had a spoken word part at the end of her talking about eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

:ohmy: I was going crazy trying to find it.  but yeah eternally is alright but very very unfinished

Just now, taco truck said:

Omg no don’t feel stupid!!!

I mean it was real! It just wasn’t title track! Tbh if I found an unreleased song I’d assume it was new too because I only know her released discography I don’t know any of her leaked songs 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Omg no don’t feel stupid!!!

I mean it was real! It just wasn’t title track! Tbh if I found an unreleased song I’d assume it was new too because I only know her released discography I don’t know any of her leaked songs 

The song is honestly good! So I just assumed because it didn’t sound like ai and honestly I thought it fit with what we know about the album. To me it fit with yes, and sonically. Ugh I just want to hear it I’m so bored and album releases make my weeks better. :trisha:

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

It’s honestly good! I just assumed because it didn’t sound like ai and honestly I thought it fit with what we know about the album. To me it fit with yes, and sonically. Ugh I just want to hear it I’m so bored an album releases make my weeks better. :trisha:

Yeah your description definitely sounds like it fits! She talked about endless sunshine of the mind and it’s 80’s. I wonder if that song was the starting shape of this album!

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

The song is honestly good! So I just assumed because it didn’t sound like ai and honestly I thought it fit with what we know about the album. To me it fit with yes, and sonically. Ugh I just want to hear it I’m so bored and album releases make my weeks better. :trisha:

If you liked Eternally you should try listening to Gloss or the leaked version of True Story! Gloss is similar to Fantasize but more like a lot shorter (kinda of like an interlude)