Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

Lana in Indie Fest - Chile, November 12th.

:lmao: just laughing at the fact that:

1) Lana always said she struggle with live presentations. Well fact is here (Brazil, Chile and for certain Argentina will be the same) she won't need to perform. We do it for her :lmao:

2) Lana also said she likes to be loved and when it's easy. Well you can't get more love than this or easier. Guess we will be priority on the next tour LOl

ps: she looks absolutely GORGEOUS. Oh the shade for us in Rio. Poor Lana looked like she needed a cuddle, a bed, a day off and a good anti-cold medication.

Still great to see the effect all over SA. She deserves the love tbh :P

glgcDdT.gif

and i think i read (rumour has it) that chuck is recording a documentary about lana´s fans or something like that. yesterday she was filming at the event. she talked with some fans, more to come after tropico.

537999_10202187633350118_1450623788_n.jp

and i think i read (rumour has it) that chuck is recording a documentary about lana´s fans or something like that. yesterday she was filming at the event. she talked with some fans, more to come after tropico.

who's chuck?

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

In Berlin there were 2 guys on stage who also filmed fans the whole time. I think that has happened everywhere.