Sign in to follow this  
shelaughslikegod

Has she had her lips done again?

I agree but it's sad to think that she wants to change herself to feel beautiful.

But it's her life so...

not really i think, skin is just skin its given to us and most of us deal with it, i think its kinda artistic to mess around with it. tattoos to the extreme. dont throw pity around she probably feels great nd doesnt want it :dmd:

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

im 12 yet you just wrote "ageing"?? 0k

annnyway ya she looks a lot older than she did even a year ago. anyone outside of this forum would tell you that. a real shame

How very awkward for you when you realise that 'ageing' is the British spelling of your 'aging'

annnyway ya people get older. I think she looks better, despite her 'aging'.

ok how did nobody notice this though:

The Summertime Sadness singer is reportedly working on her next studio album, due out sometime this month.

They think Tropico is her "album" and it's coming out this month.

Unless the daily mail knows something we don't...

How very awkward for you when you realise that 'ageing' is the British spelling of your 'aging'

annnyway ya people get older. I think she looks better, despite her 'aging'.

realize* and ok thats fine i respect ur opinion no matter how inane and deluded it is xx :*****

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

I feel like she had them done again, which is no problem for me, I think she looks great either way. Also I don't think she had her cheeks done, I think it's just from the weight gain

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Looking at her photos it seems to me that she indeed has and I don't know but her face (I don't mean her hair style, its color, her make up etc.) looks differently than in the photos taken 2 or 3 years ago. Not saying she looks like worse, in fact comparing her different images, I can't decide which one I love more - it's just like I see the photo of Lizzy Grant era and I'm stunned, then I see the Lana Del Rey photo and I'm stunned as well. Why, walking is an art and so is her body. I don't get all those people being crazy about the concept of "natural beauty". Does it really change things to know if her lips are absolutely natural or done? Are they prettier/uglier 'cause they're modified by a human?

And the wind I know it’s cold