Deleted User

Tove Lo

Tonight was amazing. During Talking Body, she held my hand, came closer and kissed me. My lips are blessed, guys.

kMbqEVk.jpg?1

She also signed my ticket, album booklet and took a selfie with me. She was so nice, you guys. I hope you all meet her one day!

lABVyGE.png

Hiii, i'm new here, i just discovered this beautiful blog! It's cool to find others tove's fans lol

I was wondering if someone could send me a file with all the demos/unreleased/covers you have, pls. i've seen lots of links before, but they're all down :defeated:

tumblr_nijnwzjyUr1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

Hiii, i'm new here, i just discovered this beautiful blog! It's cool to find others tove's fans lol

I was wondering if someone could send me a file with all the demos/unreleased/covers you have, pls. i've seen lots of links before, but they're all down :defeated:

I'll help you out! Uploading and sending it to you right now!  :D

lABVyGE.png

I liked what they tried to do with it, but Sia's songs are extremely difficult to cover for the sole reason that if you try to change pronunciation or melody, the whole song falls apart. That being said, she kept it together well, she just doesn't really have the vocal strength to pull it off. Her voice did sound much better here than in pervious videos I've seen of her so it seems she's recovered well from that vocal injury

I liked what they tried to do with it, but Sia's songs are extremely difficult to cover for the sole reason that if you try to change pronunciation or melody, the whole song falls apart. That being said, she kept it together well, she just doesn't really have the vocal strength to pull it off. Her voice did sound much better here than in pervious videos I've seen of her so it seems she's recovered well from that vocal injury

MTE

I thought she would be prohibited from performing for a longer time

Now that she is fine I hope we will get some Talking Body performances, the song is doing really good on the charts and if she pushed it, it could be a solid top 10 hit