Deleted User

Tove Lo

I mean I understand posting the unreleased, instrumentals, and remixes but posting the full songs isn't really right.

You've asked for the West Coast promo cd - which you could've paid for - and weren't you working on an Ellie Goulding master post with links to released & purchable music? Isn't that hypocritical? Almost every single thread in the entertainment section has links to purchable music - unless you're going to go through every single post and call people out on posting links, don't call me out.  If people like the artist enough, they'll buy their albums or support them in other ways like paying for merch or seeing them in concert. If I didn't post it, people would've found other sites to download it from anyway. Most people like to listen to an artist before they buy music anyway, who's to say that me posting that leads to others giving Tove Lo a chance and really liking her and deciding to buy her music? I do that with every single artist I listen to and I'm sure others do it too. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

You've asked for the West Coast promo cd - which you could've paid for - and weren't you working on an Ellie Goulding master post with links to released & purchable music? Isn't that hypocritical? Almost every single thread in the entertainment section has links to purchable music - unless you're going to go through every single post and call people out on posting links, don't call me out. If people like the artist enough, they'll buy their albums or support them in other ways like paying for merch or seeing them in concert. If I didn't post it, people would've found other sites to download it from anyway. Most people like to listen to an artist before they buy music anyway, who's to say that me posting that leads to others giving Tove Lo a chance and really liking her and deciding to buy her music? I do that with every single artist I listen to and I'm sure others do it too.

When I asked for it, there weren't any online at that moment. Plus, buying promo cds online doesn't even support the artist because you're buying it from a random person. Then with the Ellie thing, I've changed my thoughts on that. I'd still post instrumentals because you literallt CANNOT find promo cds from Ellie Goulding that are during the Lights era. It's even hard to find recents ones with them being like 50 dollars. Lmao.

s8d0lgO.jpg