Deleted User

Tove Lo

They've removed Good Guys audio as well as some masters of unreleased Marina songs lmao. They must be able to tell what's been downloaded because I snatched up Ella Eyre songs that no one has heard and they're removed now.

No I'm pretty sure they were just cleaning out old things. They kept all the new music from Tove Lo but deleted all the old. They did that with Madeon and Ellie Goulding on there as well but kept newer stuff.

s8d0lgO.jpg

Scream My Name is amazing! Sad it's censored.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Right? And we'll never get the uncensored version unless it's on one of her next projects.

Let's hope she does include it somehow :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I see the person I sent the link of it to has sent it to others. 1gjfgi.png

Anyways it just sounds like a live performance.

Edit: DOWNLOAD

I mean the person who sent it to me told me it couldn't be ripped so I went to the people I know could do it?

It's not even a big deal because it was around the time of Truth Serum and then just disappeared

BzhmW.png

What makes it a demo? It's not even different, just the snare drum during the chorus. I could see if she performed it with alternate lyrics or something but no.

the vocal take is completely different...?

BzhmW.png

Can someone tell me if I'm missing anything please?  :D

Truth_Serum.png
Queen_Of_The_Clouds.png
Unreleased.png
Instrumentals.png
Spotify.png
Collabs.png
Love_Ballad.png
Out_Of_Mind.png
Habits.png
Habits_Oliver_Remix.png
Habits_Chain.png
Habits_Extended_Mix.png
Not_On_Drugs.png
Hunger_Games.png

her cover of Regina Spektor's "Fidelity" and You Have to Let Me Go

also your unreleased collection is a tad extraneous because Not Made For This World's "demo" version is the live version (and you have them copied twice between unreleased and the album) and Good Guys only exists in one version

BzhmW.png

her cover of Regina Spektor's "Fidelity" and You Have to Let Me Go

also your unreleased collection is a tad extraneous because Not Made For This World's "demo" version is the live version (and you have them copied twice between unreleased and the album) and Good Guys only exists in one version

Thank you! I haven't gotten a chance to really listen to her yet so I wasn't aware they were they same. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg