RileyThomas

Paradise Lost Competition: Challenge #1 - Born To Die 2

Guest Maru the Cat

This is going to be amazing! Are they going to be posted here for everyone to read?!

Okay guys i have 6/13 entries, you have about 2 days now to get your entries in!

Please just admit mine is better than Bill's so we can squash this rivalry :bye:

Ride or Die Bitches >>>>

The Trailer Park Darlings haven't submitted anything.

I don't know if I take this too seriously or if others don't take it seriously enough. Loooooool.

Please just admit mine is better than Bill's so we can squash this rivalry :bye:

You want to get cut? :uh:

14417469274.gif

They aren't due till tomorrow, right!? And I was wondering, we are allowed to reference SOME of the lyrics of our new songs in the description of the songs right?!

Tomorrow at 10pm UK time.

I think you can. I did, and Riley didn't say it was a problem. Although, you probably shouldn't reference too many of them, I imagine they'll be needed for later challenges.

If you're actually writing the songs, kudos to you. That's awesome. :) I've already written two of the songs in my list before this competition started, so I'm using those for the challenge, and I kind of want to write the ones I've made up ideas for as well. Yay for songwriting!

14417469274.gif

Fuck you guys, if there's a lyric challenge I am going to make an ass of myself.

@Hunter--it's technically tomorrow in the UK, so make it snappy!

Riley, are you the only judge?