Sitar

Teasers for 'Tropico' Released on YouTube

But it doens't make sense that they'd give out my poster instead of the actual square ones...

maybe u should e-mail chuck since she gave them out: chuckhg@gmail.com

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Collect dem royalties :oic:

Actually, I don't think it works that way, unfortunately...

It doesn't :P

maybe u should e-mail chuck since she gave them out: chuckhg@gmail.com

I'd e-mail Ben or something but emailing Chuck is so weird and personal LOL.

And we don't even know since we have one source and it's like a source of a source

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

And is the reason I wrote this, feel free to disagree http://whatculture.com/music/lana-del-rey-best-10-songs.php

Lana Del Rey is the most underrated artist on the planet

Lana covers a 50′s classic that references her love of David Lynch and Film noir

I think she said that was H&M's idea.

it marked a change from a brilliant, unique talent to a brilliant unique and confident star.

albeit probably written on MDMA.

way to paint Lana in a good light

This is from the Paradise edition of Born to Die

Without You is on the deluxe edition of the normal album.

one of the greatest lines ever written in ‘Hello Heaven, you are a tunnel lined with yellow lights, on a dark night’.

Oh, and she’s the most underrated artist on the planet. Fact.

Taste is subjective so I'm not going to comment on your ranking but I don't think this is going to change anyone's opinion on Lana. I think it would've been a lot better to guide the reader through Lana's career by choosing some meaningful songs from each time period, discussing those and her life at that time but this is just way too aggressive imo.

I'd e-mail Ben or something but emailing Chuck is so weird and personal LOL.

And we don't even know since we have one source and it's like a source of a source

I just think that Ben probably gets tons and tons of e-mails a day and Chuck was the one giving them out, maybe Ben doesn't even know about it. And personal is good!

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I just think that Ben probably gets tons and tons of e-mails a day and Chuck was the one giving them out, maybe Ben doesn't even know about it. And personal is good!

I just want confirmation before I send a really dumb e-mail >.>

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I am lost with Tropico now. We know anything more about it right now? (I know about the youtube teasers, and that Tropico is comingin 2 weeks, and it was like around 2 weeks ago I think).

2ikzg5s.png

I am lost with Tropico now. We know anything more about it right now? (I know about the youtube teasers, and that Tropico is comingin 2 weeks, and it was like around 2 weeks ago I think).

1:30

409.gif  

1:30

"Lana please, Lana please, Lana, Lana, LANA!!!!"

Holy fuck, shut the hell up, just let the woman sign your damn autographs. Way to act like sugar hungry toddlers waiting for their next pixie stick fix. 

1olt2g.jpg