Sitar

Teasers for 'Tropico' Released on YouTube

My guess:

The first part is obviously about Eve giving into her temptations asking god to forgive her sins.

After that she enters the land of gods and monsters (the strip club) Her, being an innocent girl/angel, becoming a stripper represents her loss of innocence. So I'd suggest the stripping scenes will feature Gods & Monsters.

Then we still have the scenes with the Cholas which doesn't really seem to fit in. Chola might be a play on words with Cola? We also see Lana standing in front of a Chevrolet with her pants open and Shaun leaning over her. They drive away to the fields were the float around and regain their innocence. My suggestion is that Cola represents their escape. They drive somewhere else were they can get rid of their sins, which finally leads us to the last part which is BEL AIR.

I think this makes a hell lot of sense. OMG that sounds so arrogant..whatever...There seems to be a missing link between G&M and BA and Cola really seems to fit in nicely.

1. Intro - Garden of Eden (+ Monologue) (5:00)

2. "Body Electric" (4:00)

3. Banishment (+ Monologue) (3:00)

4. "Gods and Monsters" (4:00)

5. Escape (+ Monologue) (3:00)

6. "Cola" (4:21)

7. Redemption (+ Monologue) (3:00)

8. "Bel Air" (4:00)

9. Final Monologue + Credits (3:00)

= 33 minutes and 21 seconds

So is there still anyone who questions the inclusion of Cola now?

Notice that we also have a video for every song from Paradise (not counting Yayo), if Cola is included in Tropico as well.

Ride

Blue Velvet (H&M)

Burning Desire (Jaguar)

American (Homemade Backdrop Video, shown during the Pardise Tour)

TROPICO:

- Body Electric

- Gods & Monsters

- Cola

- Bel Air

Yayo (Homemade Video for the "original" LDRAKALG version)

I think it will be way more metaphorical with cultural and personal references than just bible tale of redemption. Lana meeting Jesus, Marilyn and Elvis in Eden ? Extraterrestials ? Lana praying  to John Wayne to forget our sins ? It will be such a huge complicated mess  :judgingu3:  (And i dont really think there will be Cola considering this song is the confession to a married daddy-man. I think they will keep the path of true destined love between Lana and Albino).

I thought it was certain that Shaun and her are playing Adam and Eve? I mean the promo pictures are pretty clear in that regard.

Well, this account said that there's a girl named Amelia, and she's not Lana. I personally think it could be Chuck. It quotes phrases and things and it's suspicious.

What account?

And I really did stop and think about the content of Tropico for a moment.

Extraterrestrials

Cholas

Strip Clubs

Mary

Jesus

Marilyn

John

Elvis

Garden of Eden

You can call it campy and cheesy, but I find it more confusing. Excited to see where this goes....

the account is @tropicoiscoming and i have the slightest idea about who is. But, s/he tweeted very detailed things, and i think u should at least take a quick look. 

I don't even know what to expect from this woman anymore.

tumblr_mlpo4ngRQC1re3sv3o1_500.gif

Well, this account said that there's a girl named Amelia, and she's not Lana. I personally think it could be Chuck. It quotes phrases and things and it's suspicious.

the account is @tropicoiscoming and i have the slightest idea about who is. But, s/he tweeted very detailed things, and i think u should at least take a quick look. 

It's honestly unnerving lol I have no other way to describe it. They know way too much, and for some reason, I'm having a hard time doubting any of the tweets. So either it is someone close to Lana, or more likely, someone who was a part of the film. Or it could be the usual loony fan holding it hostage, except for the fact that a fan wouldn't know when a teaser or promo would be released.... OR it's Lana herself because she cannot wait for it to be released, so she's venting her excitement on a separate account... :oprah2:  :wat:  That last one is my theory until proven wrong.

Some of that dialogue on that account seems so cliche. "We've been expecting you" and "you must go now", it's like imagining what it would be like. Plus didn't someone from Lana's team say that the snake wasn't actually in the film but was just used for promo pictures? 

Some of that dialogue on that account seems so cliche. "We've been expecting you" and "you must go now", it's like imagining what it would be like. Plus didn't someone from Lana's team say that the snake wasn't actually in the film but was just used for promo pictures? 

Lana's the definition of cliché. I don't know about the snake thing, but what's throwing my for a loop is that they knew to much about the promos. So we won't know if this account is honestly shit until Tropico does come out. I just really hope it doesn't leak.

Everyone has their own opinion, but I don't think Tropico will be any kind of mess, she wanted to tell a story of her own, may be her personal life inspired by Adam and Eve, if she would act/perform her songs using the exact same stories that we know about Adam and Eve or the first two people or Garden of Eden what will be the fun about that!?

IMO her using this story in her own ways is going to be epic, I mean we have Jesus, Marilyn, Elvis and John Wayne in the same place, who know what kind of epicness is waiting for us!

and the cholas, of course there will be some kind of transition to that part, another life may be, or maybe each song represents Lana as a new person and not the same!

for some people seems it will be a mess, but as for me im 100% sure its gonna be amazing!

the perfect monologues she does >>>>>>>>>>>

Can't this damned Flopico just be shown so that we can all watch it, laugh a bit and move on? 

This era needs to FINALLY come to an end and we have to wait and see what she is up to doing next. 

At least, I am very excited about a possible new era sometime next year. But she really needs to tone it down a bit, srsly. It started with National Anthem where her videos got longer and longer and we were at 7+ minutes back then, then Ride with 10+ minutes and now 30 (+) minutes, ffs! It gets harder and harder to sit through a whole freaking video of hers.

Schedule-wise, the whole Paradise era was just a mess. I hope the next time she, her team and her label talk before they "announce" something.

Can't this damned Flopico just be shown so that we can all watch it, laugh a bit and move on? 

This era needs to FINALLY come to an end and we have to wait and see what she is up to doing next. 

At least, I am very excited about a possible new era sometime next year. But she really needs to tone it down a bit, srsly. It started with National Anthem where her videos got longer and longer and we were at 7+ minutes back then, then Ride with 10+ minutes and now 30 (+) minutes, ffs! It gets harder and harder to sit through a whole freaking video of hers.

Schedule-wise, the whole Paradise era was just a mess. I hope the next time she, her team and her label talk before they "announce" something.

It's not a music video though, it's a short film that includes three of her songs or at least that's what it's supposed to be. She said Ride was going to be a short film but it was more of a long long music video. I like her music videos, she puts some effort into them, it's her own ideas, she doesn't just hire someone to do something, it's her own artistic vision realized by someone who's capable of doing so (even though that just sounded really stupid).

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

It's not a music video though, it's a short film that includes three of her songs or at least that's what it's supposed to be. She said Ride was going to be a short film but it was more of a long long music video. I like her music videos, she puts some effort into them, it's her own ideas, she doesn't just hire someone to do something, it's her own artistic vision realized by someone who's capable of doing so (even though that just sounded really stupid).

I TOTALLY give her credit for that and I love most of her videos (except Y&B), but I am slightly worried about the length.

Maybe when Tropico is out, she might not feel the desire to make overlong videos for a while.

I mean, what the hell happend to the good old 4 minutes popmusic video? 

And yeah, I know Tropico is a short movie.