RileyThomas

Member of the Week #2 (Poll)

Member of The Week  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be this week's Member of The Week?

• GaGaOopsy
    • Crystal Castles
    • Monicker
    • National Anthem
    • Evilentity

Hey guys, and welcome to Lana Boards 'Member Of The Week'. Each week a member gets voted by the other members of the forum to become MOTW. The winner also gets a special interview :flutter:

Well done to last week's MOTW 'Your Girl Lana', but it's now time to hand over your crown.

In the poll I have chosen five members who have been noticed in & around the forums for being active, helpful, useful and fun. So vote away! You have around 2 days to vote.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

My heart and right click swings between evilentity and moniker, their eloquence, sharp sense of humour and arguments always make me smile. i gotta give a chance to know the other better too... Difficult, very difficult (like the Sorting Hat in HP would say).

up45I.gif

My heart and right click swings between evilentity and moniker, their eloquence, sharp sense of humour and arguments always make me smile. i gotta give a chance to know the other better too... Difficult, very difficult (like the Sorting Hat in HP would say).

They both ranted quite a bit this past week, but Monicker's were longer so *click*

On second thought, evilentity found Lana's EVEN SECRETER back catalog. Oh, what a dilemma.