Sitar

Tropico Premiere on Vevo

yes bae 

RZlfvYN.jpg

i'm gonna go get fried chicken and waffles at roscoes before i try and grab another ticket lmao 

hurry, people started to get the tickets for the 9pm screening its purple!

You all need to stop arguing about Lana touring. Lana has performed ONCE in Canada and it was in Toronto, well before she was famous, when VG was her only pro video on YouTube. It costs at least $1000 to fly return to Toronto from the west coast (not that it matters for me since I get a discount but I digress) and normal people could barely afford that to visit family let alone to go to a concert. Canadian fans are the forgotten few. I'll have to sell my body and leave my country to see the Queen.

yes anyone in the area should go back now (@@Dominic @@SitarHero) because there is NO LINE and there is still a 3-inch stack full of green tickets for the 10:30 showing. i just got one it took me literally 20 seconds

:omg: Do you know if there's gonna be another one after 10:30?

ZnjKh7o.png

:omg: Do you know if there's gonna be another one after 10:30?

no 10:30 is the last one 

:sadcore3:

doors open around 6 but people were already lining up to get in for some reason that i can't seem to figure out. i'm back in bed 

ZRBNill.jpg

doors open around 6 but people were already lining up to get in for some reason that i can't seem to figure out. i'm back in bed

You are living my dream right now jsyk lol.

Also does it freak you out a bit that the majority of people waiting in that lineup today have watched your fan videos obsessively? They probably want your autograph too if they figured out who you are.

you lucky bit** :D enjoy it later :D

You are living my dream right now jsyk lol.

Also does it freak you out a bit that the majority of people waiting in that lineup today have watched your fan videos obsessively? They probably want your autograph too if they figured out who you are.

omg i highly doubt that on both counts but you're so sweet 

:icant:

ZRBNill.jpg

omg i highly doubt that on both counts but you're so sweet 

:icant:

Seriously though, don't doubt... Your videos are a big part of LanaCulture. I personally know people that think your videos are the official ones! And believe me, I'm writing two final exams today; I would give anything to go to that premiere tonight! Have a blast tonight honey and say hi to Lana for us xo

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

i'm gonna try my best to get in contact w/ her and i will definitely tell her about lanaboards and how we're all unhealthily obsessed with her and that she should come and browse sometime 

she might actually do it cause i'm pretty sure she likes to read about herself lmao 

ZRBNill.jpg