Sitar

Tropico Premiere on Vevo

I'm sitting right across from the first people in line. Like across from the big tropico sign. I'm wearing a black leather jacket and on my ipad

pics please!!

I'm sitting right across from the first people in line. Like across from the big tropico sign. I'm wearing a black leather jacket and on my ipad

I think ur behind me

:hottie:

I'll come say hi after I get my ticket if that's the case

ZRBNill.jpg

OMFG THERE ARE SHOWS AT 7:30, 9 AND 11

EDIT: SHES INTRODUCING EACH SHOW

she's so fucking sweet tho really like waiting around for hours and shit

Thats is why is impossible not to like her tbh. How many artits are like that? I cant remember a single one. Only Cindy Lauper cames to my mind as someone that real.

I think Lana is happier than most of them she seems to genuinely enjoy her work, to meet people and just be you know? Like she lives more which makes her msuic more interesting I guess. More things to talk about than - Jet plain - Hotel - stage- awards - close door parties - house

She walks the street, does her own things really enjoys. Good for her and I love her for that not just her music

glgcDdT.gif

Ya I'm working but like I'm cold

a girl over here asked the manager if they could get extra tickets for their friends that weren't here and he didn't say no he just said I'm not sure you need to ask at the booth so I'm gonna request extras for my imaginary brother and sister so I can make all 3 shows and then follow lana back home after she leaves (jk sort of) :creep:

cola is that u in the grey shirt black scarf and sunglasses with two ppl

I'm not with anyone but I'm wearing a faded black sweatshirt, black fur stole, blue baseball cap and sunglasses

edit: there are two geniuses next to me that brought their own pull-out chairs if that's what you're referring to omg my ass hurts

ZRBNill.jpg