lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Florida Kilos has been registered under Florida Kilo. It's written by Lana, Dan Auerbach, Korine Harmony.

interesting. i wonder why its only registered as florida kilo though. as oppose to kilos.

EQFO7rX.png

interesting. i wonder why its only registered as florida kilo though. as oppose to kilos.

Aren't song names mistakenly registered sometimes? I feel like there's a lot of alternate titles/spellings when it comes to registered tracks?

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Aren't song names mistakenly registered sometimes? I feel like there's a lot of alternate titles/spellings when it comes to registered tracks?

yeah ur probably right. come to think of it i just remembered that dayglo reflection was registered as day glo reflection at one point.

EQFO7rX.png

Harmony Korine!!!!!!!!  :excited:

Only 25 days until this is released in Australia! I'm going to make an event out of it. Champagne and everything

I'm taking this Harmony Korine news as confirmation that Florida Kilos is not Kill Kill? Which is GREAT NEWS! I'm so hyped for this song!!

Yup. It's a new Song. Thank you, sweet baby lord Jesus Christ

Harmony being involved just made me 50 times more excited  :crying:

It's been my dream for them to work together, though I always imagined it being on a video. Hoping it actually happens now.

please, just stop, i have made more money in the 5 days my song has been on itunes than you make in a year, so please just go crawl back into the hole you crawled out of and don't come back

badluck10_copy.jpg

I couldn't resist tumblr_n5uaybMhfb1tbwuhgo1_100.gif

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Do you think that lana post a preview in instagram before ultraviolence came out?

Not Instagram, but maybe a youtube video like she did with Paradise.

Though I feel like she won't do that this time for some reason, we'll probably just have to wait until the previews on iTunes come out.