lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I hope amazon will have a) the boxset at a massively reduced price b) the preorder of the 'regular' deluxe version ASAP

lana's brilliant marketing; making us all consider buying an overpriced box-set  :sass:

Cruel World 

Money Power Glory

Ultraviolence

Fucked My Way Up to the Top

Shades of Cool

Old Money

Brooklyn Baby

The Other Woman

West Coast

Black Beauty *

Sad Girl

Guns and Roses *

Pretty When You Cry

Florida Kilos *

* Bonus Tracks

Tracklist from mobile version of lanadelrey.com

It's the same tracklist as announced, the mobile version just messes up the alignment of the columns because it's in two columns on computer.

1265wyw.png

I'm amused by the fact that aside from anyone on here with rich parents (RIP @@SugarVenom) or inherited wealth (hey @@phahad), I probably have the most disposable cash to drop on something like this and yet I seem to be one of the few finding this box set completely overpriced.

That said I think Lana is savvy to sell this as such an inflated price. Only diehards will buy it anyway and most of you seem willing to pay through the nose for it. #GetItGirl

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

It is really overpriced. I'm debating. I don't really have that much money to spare. And I'm wondering if the US one has everything the France Amazon description has (but I think there 'one piece of merchandising' was supposed to be exclusive.) Or if it only has what the pictures are showing, which means we wouldn't be getting the booklet thing either. Doesn't seem worth $100 dollars then.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

The boxset is clearly a description of Money, Power, Glory  :teehee: 

But it looks so desirable ugh I didn't buy the Paradise boxset either so I think I'll just get both CD versions again.

2wn4whw.png

Meh I bought it.   I'm just wondering when it'll actually get here and if i'm gonna end up buying another copy of the CD when it's released, if i don't have the box set by that day!! 

I wonder what the other 3 exclusive box set pics look like...

Not here for some artsy photography that doesnt even display her face

I wonder what the other 3 exclusive box set pics look like...

Not here for some artsy photography that doesnt even display her face

if you can see there's a part where it shows her head in the first picture (so there's at least one with her face) and I actually really like that knee photo haha

post-3352-0-36447000-1400090306_thumb.jpg

From FNAC (google translate);

Super deluxe limited edition, with a 2CD set, 2 Vinyls picture disc, 1 download card of the album, 1 booklet 16 pages, 4 exclusive photos and a piece of merchandising. 49,99 euro

From Universial;

Deluxe LP Picture disc – 2 x LP’s on heavyweight vinyl, Deluxe CD digipack, 4 x 12 x 12 art prints. 59,99 euro

This doesn't make any sense.  :facepalm:

Where's the booklet? The piece of merchandising? The two most exciting things with this box.

From FNAC (google translate);

From Universial;

This doesn't make any sense.  :facepalm:

Where's the booklet? The piece of merchandising? The two most exciting things with this box.

The French edition must be exclusive. Best bet to get it there. More for less, yet still ridiculous.

you think so????

I don't really know. Something could be lost in translation; I don't speak French. But the descriptions are different so I'm not sure if the US and French versions are any different.

Does FNAC ship outside of France?

Yep. In the US I know the total would come to $80 USD. Not sure about other countries.

I don't really know. Something could be lost in translation; I don't speak French. But the descriptions are different so I'm not sure if the US and French versions are any different.

Yep. In the US I know the total would come to $80 USD. Not sure about other countries.

who speaks french here?

$100? That's double what I paid for the PE box set and there's less music and no videos.  :uh:

:lanasrs: :icant2: :bye2: :runs: :bye3:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the price of this box set is entirely reasonable, but the PE box set didn't include the EP on vinyl though.

20r46kx.jpg