lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I'll try to listen to it in order, but I might jump straight to Black Beauty. lol

Yeah, me too I'm dying to hear it... since UV was announced I deleted BB from my computer, I want to pretend I've never heard it before :creep:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I want Cruel World to build so big and epic by the end that my ears blow up and i am left unconscious from pain laying in a pool of my blood which seeps from my head sockets where my ears used to be x.

O

I really need cruel world to be a very emotional, groundbreaking song,usually her opening tracks are so epic and very pounding and hit how the rest of the album will feel and/or sound like. I'm gonna have a ceremony and close my eyes to the whole sing and feel the ambience take over me :smokes2:

I'm really hyped about this album, I love how school is keeping me busy and the wait doesn't feel that long.

anyway, another thing, can we have pictures in the booklet this time Lans delery kkk

:smokes:

So did she do Cruel World in its entirety?

No ok so I was talking to this guy and another guy and they said they spoke to Lana's hair stylist today at some point or another and he said that he said she was singing cruel world and then I asked this girl too and she said yeah she was

but she didn't I don't think she sang some acapella thing (i have no clue what it was)

she also said "I hope you enjoy my new album" 

think of it this way: every day that passes without any news/info/pre-order/whatever, is one day closer to the album's release (one month!) it's so, so soon :)

think of it this way: every day that passes without any news/info/pre-order/whatever, is one day closer to the album's release (one month!) it's so, so soon :)

I did hear this song in the theatre it was like Lana but not something I heard (it wasn't bang bang) it sounded like kinda rock like but it had layers of voices (am I delusional ) ask Flordia she was there too, it was like Lana humming and she was kinda screaming but then there was this werid acapella layer thing, where it's literally her voice, it sounded like 2 songs meshed together it maybe wasn't her and just one of those set list songs, idk 

I did hear this song in the theatre it was like Lana but not something I heard (it wasn't bang bang) it sounded like kinda rock like but it had layers of voices (am I delusional ) ask Flordia she was there too, it was like Lana humming and she was kinda screaming but then there was this werid acapella layer thing, where it's literally her voice, it sounded like 2 songs meshed together it maybe wasn't her and just one of those set list songs, idk 

Sounds a damn mess  :thumb:

:um: How would you know? lol it's not like you're part of her team or close to her...

Stop assuming things you really don't know

I have a brain and when I look at her tour dates there is no way. Look it up yourself and stop trying to make me look like an idiot, thx.

i doubt we are gonna get a video before the release of the album and we will be lucky if we get another song before then as well

I have a brain and when I look at her tour dates there is no way. Look it up yourself and stop trying to make me look like an idiot, thx.

Calm down? No one's trying to make you look like an idiot... But you're constantly taking stuff for granted when nothing, and I mean nothing, is certain until UV comes out

On the short film, like @@Atom Heart said, she could've filmed it months ago for all we know

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Sounds a damn mess  :thumb:

it was sound check i think

The unknown snippet, for example

and yeah thats fake for sure its been out since march.