lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

She really should do a 2CD album. It doesn't even have to have a huge amount of tracks. London Grammars album is a 2CD.

I would loooove to hear some songs we already have redone.

With Ultraviolence this is now your chance to make a sick Mermaid Motel lana :cry:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I really hope there'll be songs like Velvet Crowbar and Tired Of Singing The Blues!!! So excited, whatever it sounds like, I will love it till the end of time.

let the light in, it's a cruel world

She really should do a 2CD album. It doesn't even have to have a huge amount of tracks. London Grammars album is a 2CD.

I would loooove to hear some songs we already have redone.

With Ultraviolence this is now your chance to make a sick Mermaid Motel lana :cry:

No joke, a re working of MM was the first thought that came to mind. :yesnod:

i love BB & AFFA sooo i hope she's still going in that direction , stripped back/spiritual whatever. it felt more mature to me idkw.

now that you mention it, "ultraviolence" isn't exactly a spiritual title  :toofunny:

maybe post-leaks she decided to go in another direction?

Guest Dot

Live or Die?

Serial Killer?

I hope she has a song on the new album that incorparates elemets of the Clockwork Orange theme! :pray2:

Guest Dot

What if she pulls a Radar and releases Cola as a single from ULTREAVIOLENCE? :illumilana:

I'm just kidding y'all... :troll:

Guest Dot

hahahahaha :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

you're definitely THE COLA GUY  :smokes2:

I don't have a pussy, though. :fabcat:

didn't she say the new record was going to be stripped-back and spiritual? ultraviolence sounds more like an electronic album to me. idk maybe it's a concept album accompanying a clockwork orange but if it isn't, referencing a movie wouldn't rly make sense if it has nothing to do with it. and is pregnant/engaged/married or not?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.